• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

No idea how you lot find so much time to play so many games, a mate offered me a 30% off code for FIFA the other day but then I remembered my PS4 has only been switched on twice since we moved last summer so didn't really see the point.

well I am full time in both school and work....

so to game I neglect my family and personal relationships

What formations do people play. I'm on a terrible run now 1 win 7 or 8 defeats. Just lost the last one 3-1 and I played really well.

been using 352 for a few years. don't like it as much this year, but I think that's because they changed the custom tactics and I need to dial it back into what I need

To be fair I think if people are going to spend money on it they deserve a bit more, it's actual cash. I've been really lucky the past couple of days really, Alisson, Mbappe, Alli, Vela IF x2, Malinovskyi IF, Kompany, Fernandinho, Manolas... I think it makes up for all the shit I've had since Suarez.

mate... that's better luck than most people have all year, buying cards or not. I've bought a few packs and have gotten nothing near that. "I've had such bad luck since packing suarez", I mean really

I pulled IF Cancelo the day before pre order release from SBCs, was 80k and got me going. Next best I think are SMS 30k then like Telles 13k probably

mate... that's better luck than most people have all year, buying cards or not. I've bought a few packs and have gotten nothing near that. "I've had such bad luck since packing suarez", I mean really

Until Thursday the best I'd packed since Suarez was Süle, there are people out there packing Icons, IFs, OTWs etc. So really up until the bizarre luck I've had the last three days I'd packed one good player in nearly a month.

Mbappe went within minutes, bought Kante and am going to go for Neymar on the left instead of Pogba in the middle as it will benefit Marcelo more with just a minor hit to Kane. May upgrade Fernandinho to the CL card then as it's less than half the price of Pogba and won't be 250k worse with a Chemistry applied.

Until Thursday the best I'd packed since Suarez was Süle, there are people out there packing Icons, IFs, OTWs etc. So really up until the bizarre luck I've had the last three days I'd packed one good player in nearly a month.

:icon_lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m obviously going wrong in this somewhere...

Apparently the stats say my transfer profit is -43k. Now I’ve only ever signed 4 players over 2k, and that was Ricardo Perreira, Bernard, Bellerin and Robertson. That’s about 20k. Out of any packs I’ve bought (coins, not my own money) I’ve only ever got dross, the most successful one was a cancelo I sold for 12k. So I’m never getting any players to improve my teams and I don’t get any players to sell either.

I’m pretty stuck now as the only way to improve my team is to start getting players in the 50k+ bracket.

72fd836bb76a91c62c946516b5fa8b27.png

Well I've got my target of six wins. I've 10 games left so if I can sneek 8 I'll be very happy. I can't do this weekend league every week it's fucking hectic.

I’m obviously going wrong in this somewhere...

Apparently the stats say my transfer profit is -43k. Now I’ve only ever signed 4 players over 2k, and that was Ricardo Perreira, Bernard, Bellerin and Robertson. That’s about 20k. Out of any packs I’ve bought (coins, not my own money) I’ve only ever got dross, the most successful one was a cancelo I sold for 12k. So I’m never getting any players to improve my teams and I don’t get any players to sell either.

I’m pretty stuck now as the only way to improve my team is to start getting players in the 50k+ bracket.

72fd836bb76a91c62c946516b5fa8b27.png

You can still upgrade that side with players less than 50k. I've picked up Ederson, Pique, Alderweireld, Ozil, Sergi Roberto, Lacazette all under 50k, most of them 20-30k

Anybody investing in Scream cards? There are some pretty cheap ones out there, Pepe at 33k at the moment looks decent.

You can still upgrade that side with players less than 50k. I've picked up Ederson, Pique, Alderweireld, Ozil, Sergi Roberto, Lacazette all under 50k, most of them 20-30k

Yeah of course. But what I mean is it’s a large investment for minimal improvement.

Finished on 17 wins in the weekend league which is gold 2.

Means on Thursday I will receive;

45,000 coins
1 rare gold pack
2 rare mega packs
2 player pick special items

Also give 2000 Fut champions points so automatically in another weekend league when I want to redeem it. Don’t know when that will be, this is the first WL I have played and getting 30 games in is a slog.

I'm on 11 wins with 5 games left. I'm not going to win 3 in 5 to get 14 wins, so my question I don't get penalised for not playing my remaining games do I.?

I don’t believe so I think it’s just the number of wins that matters

I'm leaving it then can't realistically win 3 in 5. I need to get Gold 1 in squad battles now and score 4 times with an Italian to get scream Balotelli.

It’s only a loan though, can’t be arsed with them.

I didn't noticed. Glad I never started to pile a forward line with Italians.

Everyone kept their scream SBC investments? Surely be useful at some point rather than sell for nowt

I think there are some Scream SBC's up now?

I'm picking up Cheap Screams and IFs for now, lamping big contracts on them, chemistry styles and training and will flip them when the prices go up. Got plenty of 83/84/85s as well to soup up and flip.

Back