• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

Think I'm around 1150, well I was last night anyway. I don't want to get promoted, I'll get mullered!

Some people relegate themselves just to play lower opponents. Poor that is!

I don't think I could get any lower, isn't 6 the lowest? I wouldn't get relegated anyway, I don't mind losing as many as I win if it's decent to play and the games are enjoyable. I've played a couple of teams up to now though who have been in a c ompletely different class to me so how they ended up in that league is beyond me.

pretty nice

hoping for some better SBC's during scream promotion

The keeper has a shocker there. Why did he start to move away as if nothing was happening then realise shit is getting real way too late.....makes the goal a 6/10 for me

He was shit to be fair.

I have stopped doing squad battles as the games against the AI aren't fun to play and the time spent playing them - you could go up another rank in Division Rivals and get much better rewards from it.

You're right they're not fun and are totally random. Played an 82 team 100 chemistry and beat them 4-0, next game 82 team with 100 chemistry and had to grind out a 0-0 an rely on penalties. I just knew from the first ten minutes how it was going to end up, it's like it decides before the game how it's going to go and that you're not going to score no matter what.

I just dawdle along to Gold 1 it takes no effort to be fair.

In a childish fit of pique I broke my PS4 controller the weekend. Couple of the triggers were stuck down. Couldn't fix it and had to play the last 10 minutes of a squad battle game with them wedged as don't own a spare. Ended up winning 1-0 with a 25 yard lobbed volley, for which I can take no credit as it only lobbed the shot because of the trigger being stuck.

Just stocked up on Arsenal players for the incoming Aubameyang POTM.

Quick couple of DR games last night and both infuriating, first one I hammered him all match, hit the post three times and the bar once, his keeper pulled off loads of ridiculous saves and he scored a winner in the last seconds with his only shot on target.
Next game I was being skill moved to death and only managed six shots all game. He went in front in the first half and I equalised irtually straight away which really pissed him off as it took him two minutes to kick off.

A few nice touches on career mode with the sleeve patches changing with tournaments and if you win the league you get champions patches. I know not everyone likes career mode but to some its better than playing squad battles when you dont have plus.

Just putting it out there - FIFA 19 is fucking shit.

Me three. Thought the controller was broken yesterday, nope was just me being shit.

They’re patching the OTT Volleys and overhead kicks.

Same here bro

Nice edit :icon_lol:

I'm not shit at it - it just plays terribly. I made the mistake of getting Pro Evo while I was waiting for Fifa to be released, and it made me realise how slow and clunky Fifa is compared to PES. It's such a shame that PES doesn't have any of the licenses, because if it did there wouldn't be a contest.

I mean, what the fucking fuck have Fifa done with the shooting? And with switching play? And why does Adama Traore get caught up by Alan fucking Hutton?

Seriously, it's the worst Fifa I have bought in years - which is very, very disappointing. Especially as I was looking forward to it so much due to Molineux being on there etc.

I fully suspect my gaming hours will be taken up by RDR2 rather than Fifa very soon.

Back