• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

EA have shot on folk with these scream cards. No SBCs and inflated maximum prices changed to suit EA. Wish the idiots would stay away but they say stupid people and there money. A Sherdan Shaquiri slightly boosted card a million coins. 1 FUCKING MILLION.

The Scream cards are shit anyway, if anyone really fancies paying a tenth of that much for any of them they’re tapped.

Some of the beatings I took yesterday must have all blurred into 1 as I looked and only lost 3 not 4. Played 3 this morning and won them all. Now on 4 wins 3 losses.

Won another two last night to take my record to 6-1-0 although one of them was really fortunate, I deserved to lose it really as he had twice as many shots as me but I managed to keep it at 1-1 then with literally a minute to go he passed it back to his keeper under pressure and his keeper put it in his own net, the final whistle came striaight after kick off. He either meant it or was raging beyond belief if it was a mistake.

Don’t know what to make of the market, it seems like the calm before the storm although prices of Premium players are going mad.

No idea how you lot find so much time to play so many games, a mate offered me a 30% off code for FIFA the other day but then I remembered my PS4 has only been switched on twice since we moved last summer so didn't really see the point.

What formations do people play. I'm on a terrible run now 1 win 7 or 8 defeats. Just lost the last one 3-1 and I played really well.

3-4-3, I’ve really got used to it now but you need the LM/RM to have very high stamina or they’ll take up two of your subs every game. One of the CMs usually gets knackered as well.

I play 4-3-3. Just brought in Ederson, Fernandinho and Felipe Anderson one to watch and he's so overpowered, what a great card. Just won my 2nd game 2-1 Right at the death. Just need 4 wins from 21 now for my target.

352. The only thing I'm struggling against is the "constant pressure" tactic. I try and out last them til there players start to knacker 2nd half. Otherwise doing pretty good with it, got from nothing to almost Rank 1 last night online.

Perisic up front has been a game changer for me. He's class.

Took your advice and gone 3-5-2 and brought in Casimero to sit next to Fernandinho. Put Firminio back up top because he was doing nothing at CAM. Hopefully I can strengthen up now as I was wide open with LW and RW and only two in the middle when being countered.
44b24c4386a9b906768176cbdd3ba3e2.jpg

I use "balanced" in attack and "pressure on heavy touch" in defence. I tell one of my CDMs to "stay back during attack" and "cover centre". Otherwise mostly the same. Used to have the LM/RM set to "come back on defence" but recently set them back to default and I don't seem to be getting caught on the counter any more than normal yet they are in better position for my own counters etc as they don't drop right back into the back line and make it a 5 at the back. Feels more potent. I change it if I'm ahead maybe 2-0 sometimes.

Just thought I'd stick it up in case you want to try it

Just packed Mbappe and an IF Malinovskyi. Mbappe is going for over 500k, good fucking times.

Cracking luck there.

To be fair I think if people are going to spend money on it they deserve a bit more, it's actual cash. I've been really lucky the past couple of days really, Alisson, Mbappe, Alli, Vela IF x2, Malinovskyi IF, Kompany, Fernandinho, Manolas... I think it makes up for all the shit I've had since Suarez.

Back