• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

I got Rank one in Div 6. I'll always pick packs over money. 52k isn't going to get you an Icon. I want Bandys fucking luck.

I got Rank one in Div 6. I'll always pick packs over money. 52k isn't going to get you an Icon. I want Bandys fucking luck.
Haha I bought the 12.5k packs yesterday and packed Mahrez and Lacazette.

The coins are your best bet every time. You have more chance of getting an icon by saving up 52k coins x 8 weeks than by opening 8 weeks worth of packs.

I suppose if you look at it that way. Well my 3 packs probably come to 35k after sales.

I don't realise how wank I am at this game. I have some good players but I play like a wanker, need to start utilising some of my 4 star players skills.

Haha. Like a wanker how?

4* turn and the Ronaldo chop work quite well for me. Also use the 3* roulette a bit.

Also there's a fake shot + LB/L1 which gives a speed boost as it happens

Ones I use most are just the fake shot and the feint + exit though

I like the touch and chip I use that a lot with Firminio. But all these hold this hold that fucks with my arthritis.

I just spam the right stick and see what happens.

I do literally zero skill moves, ever. the right stick might as well not even be installed.

it's a wonder I'm bad

got a bunch of my scream SBC stuff worked out

a handful of discard IF's, 82/83's left from my hazard SBC fail, and a number of halloween-type club cards. valencia, levante, etc. I'm also taking a gamble on them doing some kind of 'werewolf' theme and have picked up a bunch of Wolves players. :D

Good luck. I've just got 2 IFs. I'm not really doing much trading. Got OTW Higuain and Alisson and will sell those on hype.

Might grab some players for the next POTM though, never bothered before. Still can't believe Dendoncker was 8.5k. Before it dropped he was only 1k ish, and is back to that now. Futbin says he reached 5.5k but I deffo sold mine for that.

How much you pay on the 83-84s?

you can get rui's (83) for 950-1000 all day

I'm now thinking they have to involve us (wolf). Be rude not to! :D

Started stocking up on Wulfs yesterday just in case, cheap as fuck and guaranteed to make your money back if you don't need them.

Can't be arsed with the latest Marquee Matchups, the rewards are shite.

Just won another Division Rivals game 1-0, they had 5 shots on target I had two but to be fair my defending was class and limited them to really shitty shots that were never going to go in. They must have been really bad. I've ranked up and may just get dicked for a few games to get better rewards while I wait for the next Squad Battle round in the morning.

EDIT: Won another one 3-0, another weird game. He was popping shots from miles out and slide tackling everywhere so I ended up running rings round him and the last two goals were crackers in off the bar. I'm due a dicking soon although I'd like to move up a rank for 27,500 coins.

I'm division 5, its just enough of a challenge at the moment - I don't get enough games in to be rank 1 though generally finish rank 2.

How are people getting on with WL - I'm starting my games later this evening.

Back