• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

I’m nearly back up to 200k after doing those fucking SBCs so I may buy him later and use him in tonight’s Squad Battles, see how he goes.

Just caned over 200k on the Hazard SBCs I could do which turned out to be a complete waste of money. Load of players to sell though so should make most of it back. Nice to see the prices of my first teamers are going up and up though, could make a right profit on some of them.
200k. I'm buying a PC because that's 500k cheaper then consoles.

HuJz9Kp.png

200k. I'm buying a PC because that's 500k cheaper then consoles.

I only did four of them. You should buy a PC anyway because they’re fucking miles better than consoles.

Getting to the dregs of my cards left in my club now and the market has gone really shit for nabbing gems cheap through auction so trading is becoming more laborious than its worth. I’ve got enough coins for 26 Premium Gold Packs, don’t know whether to gamble and buy them and see how much I can make out of them.

I would never spend all those coins on packs. You'll have to come out very very lucky to be better off at the end.

Yeah I know, one Suarez would do it but I’m never going to luck out like that again.

I’m just in the process of trying to hoover up all Herelle and Sahiner cards, they’re really hard to come by and people are desperate for them for SBCs I presume. Just sold Sahiner for 6k within seconds of putting him up for sale.

Probably a bit late but there's a thing on Futbin that values your club and tells you which cards are worth more and why (which SBC they're in etc). You have to log in. I've never bothered but I sell every single card that I'm not using so it's also pointless

What a people's record on the weekend league, I've never been in one, do you have to play every game. Looked at the rewards, I'd be more then happy with 6 wins, although the way I've been playing I'll not manage half that,

Probably a bit late but there's a thing on Futbin that values your club and tells you which cards are worth more and why (which SBC they're in etc). You have to log in. I've never bothered but I sell every single card that I'm not using so it's also pointless

It's pretty useful if you can't be arsed to compare prices but I've found as many gems that Futbin has missed by comparing prices as it has found. It has its uses and like you say, letting you know which cards you have towards SBCs is very useful. I've just sold everything outside my squad now though so won't be using it for a while.

What a people's record on the weekend league, I've never been in one, do you have to play every game. Looked at the rewards, I'd be more then happy with 6 wins, although the way I've been playing I'll not manage half that,

I don't touch online, maybe just get battered in a couple of Division Rival games to get some cheap packs.

spending all those coins on packs would be a crazy bad idea.

spending all those coins on packs would be a crazy bad idea.

I know. Had a few quid in Paypal so bought a few FIFA coins and packed Verratti (dupe) and Promes. Should get the best part of 60k for those two hopefully.

I don't think it is absolutely necessary to play them all, obviously its an advantage if you can.

I have never qualified for it before but i'm registered for this weekend. - 11 wins automatically qualifies you for the weekend league again so I will be aiming for that and anything else will be a bonus.

I don't think it is absolutely necessary to play them all, obviously its an advantage if you can.

I have never qualified for it before but i'm registered for this weekend. - 11 wins automatically qualifies you for the weekend league again so I will be aiming for that and anything else will be a bonus.

Same, was thinking about trying it this weekend for the first time and hoping I can qualify for next weekend. Have a feeling I might have to play a fair few more than 11 though for 11 wins!

Anybody getting the daily rewards on the Companion app still? Mine have stopped.

My rivals rewards were fucking shit. Got a shit inform that's it.

Haven't chose mine yet. 32k or some packs that I won't get anything in (still want the packs)

I had 3.5k or two Jumbo Gold. Took the packs and got piles of shit which reflected my online performances.

Back