• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

Im a viewer of Nick from the FUT market and I follow him like a lemming.. He's a cracking youtuber and has me up to over 500k now. Mainly Spain, Italy, Bundesliga but the discards are mainly lower players from the bench. Got Rodriguez from GW 2 and he's 25k now.

Sound. I have been grabbing the odd cheap IF along the way but have sold them for profit along the way too.

Oh are you Flash_aaaah? Sorted.

Just working through the international Marquee Matchups as they’re pretty cheap.
That is me, indeed.

Used to join on you on BF4 back when it was the go to game.

That is me, indeed.

Used to join on you on BF4 back when it was the go to game.

I miss that, never got into BF1. I thought you may be someone off here when I saw the Wolves logo but I don’t know who most of my contacts are on Steam or Origin these days as people are always changing their names and avatars!

Just did the first two of the League/Nations Hybrids and the best I packed was Fred. Can’t be arsed with the Tough and Master as the players need Loyalty. Started the Buenos Aires SBC as I had half the players already and the rest were really cheap, got to the GK as the last position to fill and can’t find one anywhere. Fuck sake.

That's pretty good TBF, Fred is pretty expensive for the rating of his card. Good $$.

Just did the Juanfran SBC and while losing Carvajal was worth it for the upgrade I’ve got to replace Verratti and the best I packed was Pepe fucking Reina, I swear this game hates me. I’m in two minds as to whether I should sell off my high(ish) value players that I don’t use or keep them for future SBCs.

I would sell. Keeping high value players this early in FUT is only going to lose you money in the long run, those players are only going to be worth less and less with every week. Well, after the market settles anyway, it's been kinda weird so far.

I chose Fred as my blue player pick. Paulinho looks better in every single way but I feel the need to fit him in as he was free.

I took out Paulinho and brought in Rafinha he's 4 star week foot and 4 star skills and brilliant for 2k

I've just spent 10k on the full Tianjin Quanjian side just in case it's needed for the Pato flashback card. Next gonna bring in a few Milan players and Brazilians just in case that's needed. Gonna be cheaper doing it now then when it's announced.

Is Pato confirmed or are you guessing?

I'm going on a few you tubers guesses. They think he's a shoein for a card.

Well he was a sweaty bastard and there's a lot of hype around the Brazilians in Chinese League so it's a good call

Just packed Kroos from squad battle rewards. Team has now changed drastically from last week with Gundogan and Kroos being packed the last 2 days.

I miss that, never got into BF1. I thought you may be someone off here when I saw the Wolves logo but I don’t know who most of my contacts are on Steam or Origin these days as people are always changing their names and avatars!
Same here, BF1 never reached the highs of BF4 for me.

Decided to sell up my side, got just over 100k so gone with a Series A side and seems better, Belotti is awesome up front, 88 finishing I think with 5* WF.

I’m thinking of ripping up and starting again to be honest now I’ve got Marcelo, Kroos and Juanfran Flashback. Salah just isn’t doing it for me, I much prefer Sterling there, and I’m wondering if going foreign is the way to go. Trouble is I can’t sell Sane which would fetch over 250k so I’d be stuck with a top class card I couldn’t use.

Just packed Cancelo and Khiedra in a jumbo pack from the Hybrid SBC. Yes I know it's Boos fault, 20k for both mind so 6k up from the first 2 of that SBC.

My new look team after the weekend.
b6621e49518e943cddb62db6a84f4585.jpg

Just worked out using Futbin that I could sell my first team for around 1,057,000. I already have three decent La Liga players and could easily fill a first XI with a million I reckon. Might go for it tomorrow.

My new look team after the weekend.
b6621e49518e943cddb62db6a84f4585.jpg

Just worked out using Futbin that I could sell my first team for around 1,057,000. I already have three decent La Liga players and could easily fill a first XI with a million I reckon. Might go for it tomorrow.

Fuck both of you with all your coins!

I'm gonna stop reporting back on how I'm doing here, every time I've said something, my game has to gone to shit, don't think I've won one tonight since I said I was doing well :p

Well what a fucking difference Marcelo has made, he's probably one of the best cards I've bought, he's fucking ace. Ploughed through four Squad battle games 4-0, 3-0, 2-0, 3-0 with Kane banging loads in, Marcelo assisting like a bastard and Salah catching fire just when I was going to make a profit on him. I swapped Fernandinho and Gundogan around so Marcelo had that one link and it's made a massive difference to my team, I'm in two minds whether to start again now as this just got exciting again and I really enjoyed tonight's games. Marcelo has the engine to go all game as well so I don't need to replace both wingbacks, and now my CMs get more knackered in the new shape I can bring on Kroos and Verratti which really brings the team back to life, Juanfran replacing Lucas is class as well.

I can sell Martial and Perisic and bring in Telles with around 100k profit. Nice.

I need a Telles upgrade. Marcelo is probably the best Lb in the game. I'm a scrooge though so I'll snipe if I can.

He’s worth every penny mate, just buy him.

Back