• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

So Bandy who did you pack and sell this weekend. A profit of £2 million above me now.

Because the videogame thread is virtually unreadable due to all the FuT crap in there. This is coming from someone who plays FuT too as well, doesn't mean I want to read about all the pseudo stock market style crap though. Now it's in a FIFA thread I might well do though.

Now as for FuT, I nearly bounced my controller through the TV earlier due to the God awful cheating AI. Don't know why it has to do it either, my 85 rated Iberia team with 97 chemistry can't beat a Spanish 2nd Division team who swarm all over you at every opportunity. Coupled with its raining so your players can't control the ball to save their lives and every button press has a shelf life of 10 seconds, so an attempted tackle becomes an immediate misplaced pass 5 seconds later. Infuriating beyond belief.

I dont play fut because of the scripted cuntish Ai and the fact i dont have plus

I dont play fut because of the scripted cuntish Ai and the fact i dont have plus

I don't play online either, merely against the AI. Most of the time its ok but every now and again it shits on you from a great height.

Not hugely enjoying FIFA19. It seems really slow, lethargic & unresponsive.

Haven't spent a penny on points. I got him from Juanfran reward packs.

Not hugely enjoying FIFA19. It seems really slow, lethargic & unresponsive.

s'what I was saying in the other thread. I'm also finding a number of problems that are either continued or far worse than 18. Ex., the AI is infuriatingly bad at getting to loose balls. Passing does nonsensical things sometimes, and switching is somehow worse, even with the useless new 'next player' feature.

Squad Battle rewards today. Gold 1 for me plus my weekly pre-order pack.

5 different Gold packs this morning and absolutely fuck all of note, I’ve packed nothing of any use since Suarez, Sane and Perisic. Rodrigues is a complete waste of space as well from the Squad Battles, more SBC fodder I suppose.

Oh and I finally bought Marcelo this morning for 187k, lowest I’ve seen him for a while. His individual Chemistry is awful (he only links with Fernandinho) but it hasn’t affected my team Chemistry. I’ll give him a go and see how he performs but may end up punting him on again. That LM spot will remain problematic by the look of it.

Qualified for the weekend on Sunday - Redeeming it this weekend coming though. Hoping to scrape enough coins together by the weekend to buy Griezmann before it starts.

Oh and I finally bought Marcelo this morning for 187k, lowest I’ve seen him for a while. His individual Chemistry is awful (he only links with Fernandinho) but it hasn’t affected my team Chemistry. I’ll give him a go and see how he performs but may end up punting him on again. That LM spot will remain problematic by the look of it.

Fred or Willian on 7 chemistry? They have high/high workrates at least

Moved a fuckload of posts from the video games thread to this one (because it was annoying to see it filled with FUT shit - I usually quite like seeing updates in the gaming thread...)

Better they’re moved to their own thread but it’s not like FUT isn’t a video game :)

Packed Jan Oblak and got 65k for him. Also had a Iniesta in my club the last one on the market got rid for 24k. Iniesta is extinct now.

Back