• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

Actually won two games of Division Rivals, 5-0 (fuck knows what he’d been on) and 2-1. Drew my next one 2-2 but I’m playing the dregs here, I’d get mullered against better opposition.

Noticed Dendoncker was up to 8.5k earlier. Only 1k a bit ago

sheeeeeit shoulda sold mine

edit -- sold him for 2600 !

Last edited:
Actually won two games of Division Rivals, 5-0 (fuck knows what he’d been on) and 2-1. Drew my next one 2-2 but I’m playing the dregs here, I’d get mullered against better opposition.

I've been doing much better in Rivals since I tanked my rating trying to get 5 wins for that OTW card. Think I literally halved it. :icon_lol:

Just packed 93 Best. Sells for about 1.9million. Do I sell him and do the Hazard Sbc and still have a mill in the bank?

I’d sell him but I honestly don’t think you’d do the SBC with that much. Mind you, I suppose pei Es on the PC platform may differ to the consoles. Let us know if you do it.

There are websites telling you the cheapest solutions for SBC. I think the lowest PC price for Hazard is around 900k. Have a look on Futbin

I’ve not put any effort into FUT this time around with me not having Plus. I cba with squad battles with the fixing and scripting is has.

Just packed 93 Best. Sells for about 1.9million. Do I sell him and do the Hazard Sbc and still have a mill in the bank?

Nice!!

I'd personally sell him, buy a cheaper legend and pocket the change

There are websites telling you the cheapest solutions for SBC. I think the lowest PC price for Hazard is around 900k. Have a look on Futbin

I’ll have a look. I’ve only got around 350k so I’d have to do some serious work to even have a chance. Completed the Hybrid Nations this morning which was a complete waste of fucking time.

I’m thinking of bringing in Marcelo as LWB and Coutinho as LW, not sure what effect it would have on Chemistry but I should be able to make my money back if it doesn’t work. Shame I can’t sell my Sane CL card, that’s nearly pay for both of them.

Just looked at the Chelsea challenge for starters and that alone would cost me north of 180k. No way I’d do this for 900k, I think the player prices really differ between console and PC, some comments on Futhead seem to suggest that as well.

Sold him for 1.85m. Did the Hazard sbc for about 700k. He is awesome, so nice to play with. Also Juanfran is a nice card.

goddamn 1.8m

probably would've been better off just buying his tradeable card for less and upgrading later. but then you guys seem to be made of money. :icon_lol: glad he's working out for you, I definitely remember liking his regular card last year.

Could have bagged Coutinho last night for 95k but didn't bother, now there's nothing under 130k. Bastards. STill pondering on bagging Marcelo and modifying him to a LWB, 192k is the lowest I can find him at the moment.

Could have bagged Coutinho last night for 95k but didn't bother, now there's nothing under 130k. Bastards. STill pondering on bagging Marcelo and modifying him to a LWB, 192k is the lowest I can find him at the moment.

However many lines a player has to other players is how many points they need for full chemistry. Same league is 1 point. Same team is 2 points. Same nation 1 point. So if Marcelo has 3 links he would need something like 1 Real Madrid + 1 Brazil link to be full chemistry. Or say, Casemiro for all 3 in one go.

1 point out of 3, (2 of 4 etc) will give him 8 chemistry max (manager + 10 games bonus)

If a player is actually out of position they need full points to get their max of 7. Ones that do this are:

LB/LWB to LM/LW
CB to LB/RB
CB to CDM
CM to LM/RM
ST/CF to LF/RF
(And vice versa)

Also, you don't need a wingback card for a LB at LM I just think it looks better :D

prices always go up as weekend league is gearing up. prices will drop again monday.

Barring a major fuck up on my part, I should finish Rank 1 in Div Rivals but unsure which option to go with, I normally go for the untradeable packs because you get more for you money and it's either SBC fodder or they'll go straight into my first team, but the thought of potentially pulling a huge player from a tradeable pack is very nice, especially what Bandy pulled!

Fifa 19 Thread

For all things Fifa and to keep separate from the other thread.

Back