• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

I packed Isco - 89 rated. Only goes for just over 70k. La Liga/Spanish team probably isn't a bad one to do as high rated players seem to be quite cheap.

Just did the first two of the League/Nations Hybrids and the best I packed was Fred. Can’t be arsed with the Tough and Master as the players need Loyalty. Started the Buenos Aires SBC as I had half the players already and the rest were really cheap, got to the GK as the last position to fill and can’t find one anywhere. Fuck sake.

I'm only doing SBCs for players i need in my Brazil team. Looking forward to the Pato flashback.

Got fook all in my SB rewards. I'm relying on Div Rivals but fuck me I'm starting to struggle now. I barely won a game over the weekend. Currently sitting on nearly 18k but current points are at just over 12k, don't want to take the risk at leaving it and hoping so just trying to win a few more.

Better they’re moved to their own thread but it’s not like FUT isn’t a video game :)

True - not much fun to sift through when you've next to no interest in FUT though.

I do like reading about the new FIFA mind you. Separate FUT, thread anyone...? ;)

Just did the Juanfran SBC and while losing Carvajal was worth it for the upgrade I’ve got to replace Verratti and the best I packed was Pepe fucking Reina, I swear this game hates me. I’m in two minds as to whether I should sell off my high(ish) value players that I don’t use or keep them for future SBCs.

Just did the Juanfran SBC and while losing Carvajal was worth it for the upgrade I’ve got to replace Verratti and the best I packed was Pepe fucking Reina, I swear this game hates me. I’m in two minds as to whether I should sell off my high(ish) value players that I don’t use or keep them for future SBCs.
You can't claim the game hates you when you've packed Suarez and Sane :icon_lol:
Best I've packed is bloody Mandzukic, gimme some of your luck!

You can't claim the game hates you when you've packed Suarez and Sane :icon_lol:

Sane was the CL version, packed straight after I’d fucking bought him. Sold the one I bought and the prices rocketed a couple of days later. Suarez was a bonus though, think I sold him for around 400k.

True - not much fun to sift through when you've next to no interest in FUT though.

I do like reading about the new FIFA mind you. Separate FUT, thread anyone...? ;)

Thats why I started it Ian. Massive games in Red Dead and Fallout coming soon as well. I dont know how Im going to juggle all four..

I only packed one decent in 18 that was Pogba got 120k. This year has started ok though, Pierre Emerick at 265k and last night Oblak at 64k.

Currently sitting on 520k in coins, I have invested heavily in In forms for next weeks Scream SBC's, hopefully double my discard prices and make 300k.

Nope, PC. Think I’m the only one on here on PC.

You gone for any old IFs Quirk or ones in decent leagues?

Nope, PC. Think I’m the only one on here on PC.
I'm on PC too, you gifted me a Guedes yesterday I think it was.

Best pull I've had is Handanovic which sold for 55k, nothing compared to others on here.

Isn't PC full of glitchers and cheaters?

I'm on Xbox.

You gone for any old IFs Quirk or ones in decent leagues?

Im a viewer of Nick from the FUT market and I follow him like a lemming.. He's a cracking youtuber and has me up to over 500k now. Mainly Spain, Italy, Bundesliga but the discards are mainly lower players from the bench. Got Rodriguez from GW 2 and he's 25k now.

I'm on PC too, you gifted me a Guedes yesterday I think it was.

Best pull I've had is Handanovic which sold for 55k, nothing compared to others on here.

Oh are you Flash_aaaah? Sorted.

Just working through the international Marquee Matchups as they’re pretty cheap.

Back