• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Fifa 19 Thread - yay, a card game on the telly!

Sold Perisic and Martial for 112k and bought Telles in as back for Marcelo for 30k. Just working through every card I have now outside my squad and selling them off which should give me a few hundred grand to play with, already up to 216k. I think I may build a second squad based on La Liga, it'll take a while to get it all together but it'll be worth it I reckon.

Got Perisic last night. What a monster! Perfect player for this game.

He never really suited my formation so never really saw the best of him and I was never going to use him over Marcelo. Two more 3-0 wins this morning and I’m so glad I didnt cash in on Salah.

I use him up front. Would be wasted anywhere else IMO.

My spare coins are tied up in OTW Higuain, made 50k on him so far, it's mainly a way of forcing me to save the coins though.

I'm ready for the Scream promos this Friday. Got 30 inform discards and 70 mixed 83.84 and 85s. Gonna make a mint this week.

Just done the Lombardo SBC. Got 4 FUT swaps now, hope they bring out a good Brazilian so I can invest.

e9368e68d5e65eb5691f61a3f4ffd6e6.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just done the Belgium and POTM SBCs towards Hazard and packed Morata to put towards the Chelsea SBC and Gabriel Jesus which will pay for the rest of it. I could afford to do the Premier League and Seven Goals but the last two would be beyond me unless I sold top players. I’m going to try to do them if possible but I’m happy just to get the packs and sell stuff at the moment as I’m bored.

Im toying with the idea of getting the baby version of Petit next as he is down as a left back, not heard of anyone that has ever used him though so not sure how good he is?

Hmmm, lot of money for a LB. Will he be much better than Sandro, Alaba, Alba, Telles?

Just caned over 200k on the Hazard SBCs I could do which turned out to be a complete waste of money. Load of players to sell though so should make most of it back. Nice to see the prices of my first teamers are going up and up though, could make a right profit on some of them.

Hmmm, lot of money for a LB. Will he be much better than Sandro, Alaba, Alba, Telles?

I'm doing a French team, I know icons link with anyone but i'd like to keep the theme ideally. It is a lot though - he will be an upgrade on Mendy but think if I had the 450k coins needed i'd just get Mbappe.

I'm doing a French team, I know icons link with anyone but i'd like to keep the theme ideally. It is a lot though - he will be an upgrade on Mendy but think if I had the 450k coins needed i'd just get Mbappe.

He’s over 600k on the PC, I really don’t understand the price differences between the consoles and PC.

Has anybody used Walker as a RB or RWB? I’m thinking of getting him for RWB as having Lucas there is doing my head in and starting Juanfran there drops my overall chwmistry too much for my liking.

He’s over 600k on the PC, I really don’t understand the price differences between the consoles and PC.
More people on consoles which means more people buying FP for packs which means more players on the market and loads of people constantly undercutting each other.

Has anybody used Walker as a RB or RWB? I’m thinking of getting him for RWB as having Lucas there is doing my head in and starting Juanfran there drops my overall chwmistry too much for my liking.

Been looking at him myself for my 352. Surely one of the best @ RB but I'm a little unsure at RWB/RM.

More people on consoles which means more people buying FP for packs which means more players on the market and loads of people constantly undercutting each other.

Also easier for companies to buy and sell coins (and also merch with it), probably has some effect.

Been looking at him myself for my 352. Surely one of the best @ RB but I'm a little unsure at RWB/RM.

Apart from his dribbling his pace and physical look near perfect and his defending is really good as well. He’d bomb up and down that side all day. I think I just convinced myself :icon_lol:

Yeah! A little clunky and not very agile I think, but otherwise perfect. Stick Engine or Artist on him maybe?

Back