• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

[FA Cup 3rd Rnd] Liverpool 2-2 Wolves: Verdict Thread

Yeah that’s what I was about to say. No doubt the final header he’s on, but does the initial contact effect it as it looked tight?

Anyway, thought they’re told
To keep flag down in tight decisions?
That ain't tigh TAA is playing him miles inside

That ain't tigh TAA is playing him miles inside
Not the initial header in the centre of the box, which I can’t make out if that’s Collins or comes off a red shirt. I’m not disputing the hwang header where he is clearly onside

The more you see of that offside decision the more egregious and deliberately corrupt it looks. Flat out, downright cheating. And it happens on a weekly basis that certain teams get the benefit of referees 'mistakes'.

Before hwang heads it, does a wolves player make contact with it and therefore because it ends up at nunes after,
But surely that would be a different phase of play?

Yeah, confuses the fuck out of me now to be fair

If those are accurate, the entirety of PGMOL should be sacked tonight.
I mean, they're not not accurate. I bet it'd still be obvious from a behind the goal camera from Sarkic's end!

There are people calling Lage a moron and a cunt on this thread which it wouldn't take a lot of searching to show their hypocrisy
Is
It hypocrisy, or are people allowed to change their opinions?

I’d think that too, but fuck knows with some of the rules
This is straightforward - it only matters when the ball is passed to him, which is from Hwang in this case. Collins (or whoever) touch is irrelevant. It’s a stinking decision.

This is straightforward - it only matters when the ball is passed to him, which is from Hwang in this case. Collins (or whoever) touch is irrelevant. It’s a stinking decision.
If that’s the case, then yeah, it’s shocker

Back