• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

image.jpg

Anyone else thinking this'll be DW coming out the barbers?

Danny Shaw
@DannyShawBBC
So, the legal consensus is there’s nothing now in law to stop people in England gathering in groups of up to 30, at home, in the garden or in a park or public space. This would appear to be quite a major change.

TWF game of football or cricket anyone...

Over 1300 new cases in San Antonio today - another record. Of 14,000 total cases, over 4,000 were confirmed this week.

Just been speaking with a nurse from one of the local hospitals. They now have six covid-19 units - "a shit ton of beds". She describes it as 'surreal, like a sci-fi movie' with all the precautions they take to try to avoid direct contact with each patient. She is also convinced that she will get the virus sooner rather than later. But no deaths there (yet).

I've seen photos of people queueing at 8.30 this morning to get into shithole pubs in the centre of Newcastle. Humanity is screwed...

I saw that image too. I thought they weren't allowed to open until 12pm?

7aa7db65ccfc54b0f107a4e325fa96de.jpg

I see Farage is due another visit from the Police to remind him to stop being a cunt who thinks rules don't apply to him.

Tweeting a pic of himself having a pint in his local wheh he should be at home under quarantine rules after his USA trip

Spain has put two regions back into lockdown after a spike

Loads of rumours about Walsall being next here.

Australia closing the border between Melbourne and New South Wales, the border hasn't been closed since the Spanish Flu in 1919

Loads of rumours about Walsall being next here.

I think that's fake news, the E&S seem to have picked up that Wolves and Dudley are next although they seem confused in what they are saying.

I've recently gone back on Facebook and the amount of bolloxs being spouted is unbelievable. It probably serves me right for going back on but it does have some uses as a platform

I think that's fake news, the E&S seem to have picked up that Wolves and Dudley are next although they seem confused in what they are saying.

I've recently gone back on Facebook and the amount of bolloxs being spouted is unbelievable. It probably serves me right for going back on but it does have some uses as a platform

Hmm, I heard it from someone fairly close to public health in the region.

Sorry, I should have qualified that I don't know either way for sure.

Its just that I am seeing a lot of rumours being spread, I'm in several local groups and I've seen the same ''lockdown next'' rumour spread on multiple sites which cover different regions.

"Officials in China have issued a warning following a confirmed case of the bubonic plague."

At least we'll be able to tell who's got this one !

Back