• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

I'd say the majority of people wearing masks now think it's to stop themselves catching manky people's germs, not the other way round

Indeed, I wouldn't at the moment assume the lack of masks in a lot of people is because they're inconsiderate wankers who don't care about other people, it's because they think that the mask is there to protect themselves first and foremost but back themselves to see it off regardless.

Remember this guy?

https://twitter.com/ColinBrowning14/status/1227906931450425344

https://twitter.com/ColinBrowning14/status/1277620445756473344

It looks like its cancelled now although he claims that a minibus is still going. Its amazing that his racist posts about Black Lives Matters and the spread of the disease is lost on him when he's organising coach loads of men to travel from a lockdown area to one that it isn't just so that they can get a pint
In fairness to the lovely Colin, he is only following the mayor's lead.

https://www.harboroughmail.co.uk/he...ed-down-city-harborough-have-pint-2899284?amp

Stanley Johnson has flown to his holiday home in Greece - despite current Foreign Office advice saying Britons should avoid international travel.

Stanley Johnson has flown to his holiday home in Greece - despite current Foreign Office advice saying Britons should avoid international travel.

Got to clean his Villa though. Essential travel that

Test and Trace figures have been released today.

For the week in question (18-24 June) the % those who were contacted after a positive test rose from the previous week (was 70% now 75%). The amount of close contacts who were subsequently found fell from 82% to 73%.

Overall we managed not to trace 7607 of 29211 people this week (26%). Last week it was 7213 of 38547 (18.7%).

The figures week on week are getting worse. World class!

Just seen Derby are playing Forest on Saturday with both in great form and therefore high interest. That should make for an interesting pub reopening day in those cities

Boris will be speaking to the Nation on Friday.

Probably live from a Pub somewhere

Maybe get his cunt father to dial in from Greece.

He loves a big announcement. Actually running a country, not so much.

Presume it will be "We are reopening BUT don't be idiots or we will do what we have done in Leicester and then YOU will have ruined this for everyone but get pissed, and pretend none of this happened"

Presume it will be "We are reopening BUT don't be idiots or we will do what we have done in Leicester and then YOU will have ruined this for everyone but get pissed, and pretend none of this happened"
It'll be the quarantine thing I posted on the other thread. "I've given you your foreign holidays back"

....and I'm opening up the airports and airlines to allow you to go on your holidays.

Pointless target check

"Prime Minister Boris Johnson said he expects all coronavirus tests to be processed in 24 hours by the end of June"

Outcome
"Many people in England are still waiting longer than 24 hours for their coronavirus test results, figures show. "

After weeks of forbidding any local official from mandating mask wearing, Greg Abbott (governor of Texas) has today done a U-turn and mandated them himself across most of Texas.

Political leaders across much of the US are very worried about the current virus spread, especially with 4th July weekend coming.

Sounds like even Texas is doing better than us:
gIgGyoA.png

I'm buying one early next week as I need one for when I get my hair cut on Tuesday. Haven't bothered to date as I only pop to the shops and it's easy to social distance. Will need one if I ever use the bus or train again too.

I'm buying one early next week as I need one for when I get my hair cut on Tuesday. Haven't bothered to date as I only pop to the shops and it's easy to social distance. Will need one if I ever use the bus or train again too.

If you can hold on until Wednesday I have a spare Wolves one you can have

Back