• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Booked in for Tuesday my man. Thanks anyway.

Put a scarf around your mush on Tuesday....look like a fookin god on Wednesday with new hair do, shades and a Wolves mask. Job done.

Put a scarf around your mush on Tuesday....look like a fookin god on Wednesday with new hair do, shades and a Wolves mask. Job done.

Jesus, can you imagine it :)

Who the fuck has decided to give tomorrow a friggin tag line of Super Saturday?

Are Sky now in charge of the lockdown. Going to be hugely pissed off if Martin Tyler isn't covering the reopening of pubs and no G-Nev lambasting some of the amateur drinking standards

If you're willing to part with your spare Wolves mask Kenny I'll happily take it off your hands.

Are Sky now in charge of the lockdown. Going to be hugely pissed off if Martin Tyler isn't covering the reopening of pubs and no G-Nev lambasting some of the amateur drinking standards

It's really pissed me off how they've 'promoted' the whole thing.

No doubt Jim White will be live on SSN as last orders are called.

To be fair I do the latter, especially around Christmas time. I'd have a field day with drawing circles round people standing where they don't belong.

To be fair I do the latter, especially around Christmas time. I'd have a field day with drawing circles round people standing where they don't belong.

"Shocking lack of movement there. They have taken the round of 15 pints of Guinness, then they pay separately and the whole group has remained at the bar, clearly blocking the way. Shambolic and the officials have ignored it"

I could have used VAR after the City game. He's leaning over me you idiot, how can he be next?

Message from Boris - "Don't over do it"

In other news, Pubs can open from 6am tomorrow!

I used to have to open up at Spoons at 9am. Fucking grim.

I'm buying one early next week as I need one for when I get my hair cut on Tuesday. Haven't bothered to date as I only pop to the shops and it's easy to social distance. Will need one if I ever use the bus or train again too.

I got my hair cut this week and they provided a mask as I walked in. Might be the same over there

Yeah, when I phoned up they said they'd provide one if need be. But as the hardware shop is literally next door, I may as well get my own. It's only a couple of quid.

My hairdresser has said he'll charge £1 for a mask for anyone that turns up without one, think that's fair enough when everyone has had prior warning that they're required to wear one, better than just ramping up prices across the board to cover potential extra costs.

Had to delay my appointment from next week until mid-August though as things have changed and work and the week off I was going to have now needs pushing back to suit, will be over 6 months without a haircut by then.

It's a new hairdresser's for me, I couldn't get hold of my usual one when I was ringing around and I want it doing ASAP. They'd better not fuck it up.

My hairdresser has said he'll charge £1 for a mask for anyone that turns up without one, think that's fair enough when everyone has had prior warning that they're required to wear one, better than just ramping up prices across the board to cover potential extra costs.

Had to delay my appointment from next week until mid-August though as things have changed and work and the week off I was going to have now needs pushing back to suit, will be over 6 months without a haircut by then.
It's...
0c5322b22768b80b45078cf1942204f7.jpg

You've seen my barnet, I don't want some clown hacking at it. I'll pay the extra.

Back