• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

How does Bridgen ever get elected?

Catch up on Newsnight mate. Although it's not that interesting what he says, he just parrots the crap about the media leading this, the good bit is him getting skewered and getting to made look like a fat idiot.

Talking of parrots. You know Good Morning Britain are struggling for news stories when Ben Sheppard is asking a zookeeper the question “How are the parrots coping during lockdown?”

Shameful stuff from the government dismissing looking at fines for childcare. They have basically admitted that it is one rule for them and another for the rest of us.

Apparently BBQ's for 2 households in the back garden will be permitted in a week or so. That won't make a jot of difference where I live when the general view is they never weren't

Looks like he's going to see it out unless there is something new. If driving for an hour with the 4 year old child you are allegedly trying to protect in the back to check whether your eyes are up to it is acceptable then there's little that could be found that they would say isn't

I've tweeted my Conservatives MP asking for her thoughts on the Barnard Castle situation without a reply. I've retweeted her today asking her for one. I'll do so every day until I get one or am blocked.

There is no point in me writing or tweeting to Gavvy Gav. He never replies to anything. I have sent every single shitty election leaflet he's put through my door back to him with comments and questions, not one answer. I moved here in 2011.

Also I find it hard not to just call him a big twat.

My MP is JRM's neice (thats literally her only qualification as far as I can see). I may as well tweet my cat.

I've emailed Rishi, but given last time he responded to my email he told me I should be criminalised because I've stood at a football game I don't expect a useful response.

Catch up on Newsnight mate. Although it's not that interesting what he says, he just parrots the crap about the media leading this, the good bit is him getting skewered and getting to made look like a fat idiot.

Not sure it would be worth me e-mailing Bridgen with my complaint then. He's already dismissed any of them as being a media witch hunt with rocket fuel poured over it. He's a clueless buffoon and gets to look like the idiot he is each time he appears on any news programme. Why he keeps putting himself up for them tells you just what an idiot he is.

I emailed my complaint to my local MP and got a response. it was a template reply where he promised a personal reply and to convey the feelings of many of his constituents to central government about Cummings.

We'll see what happens but at least it was a response.

The opening of 10 minutes of Newsnight is pretty extraordinary for the BBC. Baldly saying "Your prime minister and your government are blatantly lying to you."

The opening of 10 minutes of Newsnight is pretty extraordinary for the BBC. Baldly saying "Your prime minister and your government are blatantly lying to you."
Yeah, I watched it last night. Like you state - "extraordinary".

Danny Shaw
@DannyShawBBC
“If it’s ok for Cummings it’s ok for us” - West Mids Labour Police/Crime Commissioner David Jameson says that’s what officers are being told when they try to enforce lockdown rules. Police are getting “pushback” not just from young men but “other generations” he tells @BBCRadio4

Now, the majority of those people will be ones that would have broken the lockdown rules anyway (in my opinion) but now they have a ready made response to defend themselves with

Not allowing comments on their story on the website about it either.

Fucking pathetic. LauraK at work in BBC towers to protect her mates. Fuck off BBC. Public service broadcaster doesn't mean Pravda you bunch of wankers.

She's been kicked off Newsnight this evening. Skewering the Royal Family and a Tory Government within a few months doesn't go down well it seems

She should tell them to get fucked and a better news organisation would sign her in about a minute.

Back