• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Looks like he's going to see it out unless there is something new. If driving for an hour with the 4 year old child you are allegedly trying to protect in the back to check whether your eyes are up to it is acceptable then there's little that could be found that they would say isn't

I've tweeted my Conservatives MP asking for her thoughts on the Barnard Castle situation without a reply. I've retweeted her today asking her for one. I'll do so every day until I get one or am blocked.

Everyone knows he has breached guidelines. Well ridden roughshod over them. But that thick clown needs him. So that's it. For the next four years. Terrific.

Looks like he's going to see it out unless there is something new. If driving for an hour with the 4 year old child you are allegedly trying to protect in the back to check whether your eyes are up to it is acceptable then there's little that could be found that they would say isn't

I've tweeted my Conservatives MP asking for her thoughts on the Barnard Castle situation without a reply. I've retweeted her today asking her for one. I'll do so every day until I get one or am blocked.

Ths sounds fun, what's her handle I'll join you fellow constituent.

There is no point in me writing or tweeting to Gavvy Gav. He never replies to anything. I have sent every single shitty election leaflet he's put through my door back to him with comments and questions, not one answer. I moved here in 2011.

Also I find it hard not to just call him a big twat.

My MP is JRM's neice (thats literally her only qualification as far as I can see). I may as well tweet my cat.

Interestingly I think the MP for one of the constituencies in Classic Dom's County Durham also worked for JRM. She is 26 and is married to a 61 year old.

Almost as if they just picked a load of cronies and had them parrot "Get Brexit Done". And they won handsomely. Kudos, I suppose.

Unfortunately this means you have a shit, shit, shit Government with no talent anywhere which means that in reality you can't get anything done.

I've emailed Rishi, but given last time he responded to my email he told me I should be criminalised because I've stood at a football game I don't expect a useful response.

MP classed as essential / key worker I guess. Main job office being the HoC

Not really as most of them are WFH. Same as Classic Dom could have been.

They really are having a shocker.

That will be the explanation though. Something that could only be done in his office in London or his local Specsavers was closed

Normally the Dear Leader would get a hard time in front of the Liaison Committee tomorrow (the very first one he's turned up to, he's only been in office for nearly a year) but he's installed a total puppet to chair it against all protocol and unsurprisingly, it's rather rigged in his favour.

Still, only a week until PMQs. Two days after we should be having 200k tests a day and a world beating track and trace app, promises made by Fatso himself in Parliament this month. So I'm sure that will go well.

The app has already been announced as delayed and no longer the actual important bit

Back