• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

You will never see a better example of the tail wagging the dog than this! # out with odd couple

Poor Boris and his eye sight. The virus now means he has to wear glasses for the first time in YEARS. 2014 Blind as a bat....2015-2020 , well 20/20 vision guv'nor...virus hits - get they keys to the car love, need a Cummings style eye test

EY4mfPfWsAMdaq_

Serious vision problems but manages to read everything ok without glasses on the rare occasions he deigns to turn up to Parliament or do a briefing.

He pulled them out of his pocket yesterday like a comedy prop but didn't wear them.

Seems likely.

Ouch.

I find myself returning to the 95% certainty in the mind of the genius that he didn't fill up the car on the way home. It's 100% I reckon. Because he filled it up in the Durham area, and not on the day of the Barnard Castle episode. He knows therefore that he didn't fill up on the way home and is praying that the CCTV of that petrol station visit doesn't come to light.

Peston didn’t last long today.

They're clinging to this "exceptional circumstances" thing with Cummings. It's such bollocks.

His wife was sick one night (this is nothing to do with Covid). She had no other symptoms. He was at that point fine and still working.

He then gets so worried that they can't look after their child - who isn't autistic and doesn't have anything wrong with him, other than having cunt parents - and no-one anywhere near can possibly help them that he immediately has to drive 260 miles? After popping to the office first, even though he weirdly seemed to think his wife had Covid?

They must know it doesn't stack up. Quick, get me on a plane to Lourdes in case I contract leprosy at some point in the near future. Although I have no symptoms of leprosy.

Now denying that Hancock said they would commit to refund fines for those who travelled for childcare reasons.

Er, you do know we just heard you say it? Like those exact words?!

A mate of mine's missus has tested positive but has no symptoms. He has no symptoms and tested negative.

The guidance seem a bit vague if you DON'T have any symptoms. They both will need to isolate but the lack of symptoms part is confusing as to what they can and can't do.

lock the doors and see no one for 2 weeks. I think as she tested positive she gets a 7 day isolation but as he hasn't, he needs 14 days. I would play it safe and both do the 14 days.

Cheers.

I'll tell them to get the car ready for a day trip.

Tell her if she doesn't go blind then she's obviously faking it, apparently this is a common symptom now.

Where's Rui Costco, haven't heard from him in a while, hope he's Ok

Tell her if she doesn't go blind then she's obviously faking it, apparently this is a common symptom now.

Not being able to move for 10 days and having the ability to move and drive 4 days into the 10 days is another nasty sympton

Back