• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

I agreed with every word of what was said but you're kidding yourself if you think it was impartial. I was very surprised by the ferocity of the roasting, I doubt even the Daily Mash Report or whatever it's called would've gone in that hard

I think there may be exceptional circumstances that allow it.

The Government being a bunch of lying shysters that need challenging for a start.

I'm not disagreeing with the content, and it wouldn't have been a problem on any other channel, but it was basically begging to be complained about given the beeb's status

I must obviously agree. The thing is, the vast majority of non-Cabinet members or advisors watching it KNOW it was bang on. It's only because Boris and Dominic have complained. Don't like the reporting, perhaps stop acting like reprehensible scum?

A mate of mine is convinced this track and trace app is the start of Social Scoring like in China.

Apparently because the government turned down Apple and Google's apps to develop their own means they don't want to share the data because they will be tracking us in ways they don't want us to know about. And that if people allow it they will start doing more and more with these sorts of apps.

It's all conspiracy theory rubbish. I asked him for any proof and he said Google it. Yeah thanks for that.

I'm not disagreeing with the content, and it wouldn't have been a problem on any other channel, but it was basically begging to be complained about given the beeb's status

It's chicken and egg for me, if Cummings showed even the slightest contrition then the media have no need to go in like that.

That he showed zero regard and then Gove and a selection of other sycophants doubled down on it drew out that response.

Likewise, as has been pointed out nothing is ever done about Laura 'Tory Spokeswoman' Kuenssbergs flagrant partiality.

A mate of mine is convinced this track and trace app is the start of Social Scoring like in China.

Apparently because the government turned down Apple and Google's apps to develop their own means they don't want to share the data because they will be tracking us in ways they don't want us to know about. And that if people allow it they will start doing more and more with these sorts of apps.

It's all conspiracy theory rubbish. I asked him for any proof and he said Google it. Yeah thanks for that.

All I know is I am not uploading it.

All I know is I am not uploading it.
Hmmmm
c9bed0d8b0878330ef6dd56563d2cb6e.jpg

She's mired deep, she was one of those given a peerage during D-Cams cash for peerages scandal as well as the MP husband.

She oversaw the TalkTalk data breach which saw 4 million people's data fall into the wrong hands and the company lose £60m. When asked if she knew if the data was encrypted or not, she said she didn't know.

Next up Ian Huntley for children's commissioner.

Well if Sky are to be believed, Boris will be taking the next steps in Operation Stop Looking at Dom and Look Over Here by announcing in todays Daily Briefing that Pubs and Restuarants could be allowed to open before July 4th.

She's mired deep, she was one of those given a peerage during D-Cams cash for peerages scandal as well as the MP husband.

She oversaw the TalkTalk data breach which saw 4 million people's data fall into the wrong hands and the company lose £60m. When asked if she knew if the data was encrypted or not, she said she didn't know.

Next up Ian Huntley for children's commissioner.

After a massive 11 months at the NHS she moved to the Jockey Club who coincidentally run The Cheltenham Festival. You couldn’t make it up.

Good to see Matt Hancock laughing and grinning his way through an interview on sky about the app.

How can the US have less excess deaths - around 70k than Covid deaths around 100k? Surely that's not the impact of them not shooting each other?

Highlight from yesterday was the Chancellor happily tweeting about the good news we have all been waiting for.....a vaccine? end of lockdown? able to go and watch sport again? holidays back on? Cummings fired from cannon?, zero deaths maybe....no, just that in some places you can now get a fucking Nando's* again.

Read the room FFS

*Not dissing Nando's here, just the thought that it is exciting and good news that will calm the Nation

I'm up for dissing Nando's, it's rubbish.

Back