• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

I like Nando's, but it's overpriced. I only go when I can expense it

Nando’s here is just weird, it’s like fast food McD / KFC in Southern Africa but seems to have gained some odd kudos when they opened in UK.

Never had a Nandos in my life

Good to see Matt Hancock laughing and grinning his way through an interview on sky about the app.

EZGM887XQAA0l1u

Boris has said he has been banned from making promises/timeframes. I presume that his boss Dom has instructed him on that

Boris has said he has been banned from making promises/timframes. I presume that his boss Dom has instructed him on that

Imagine the actual Prime Minister saying that :icon_lol:

It might even be true (stopped clocks and all that) because he's incapable of thinking properly but FFS.

Durham Police confirm Cummings DID breach lockdown rules.

The attorney general, the government, all those defending DC and the PM all look even more stupid for saying otherwise.

I just don't understand why they went down the denial route, it would have all blown over by now if they'd just held their hands up from the start. Mindless stupidity from a supposed master strategist, and he clearly is good given what he has achieved. I guess this was too close to home so he wasn't able to look at it objectively and make the right decision.

Aah I long for the old days when this thread was about the Corona Virus :)

All subjects linked are they are not-. Lockdown breaches, National Excitement that a Chicken Restuarant is reopening. Without the Virus non of this stuff would be happening.

It will swing back later as there might be good news released as Boris may be doing his 3rd briefing of the week

!?

Where would you have put this news?

He breached the CORONAVIRUS lockdown.

Couldn't be more apt for this thread could it?

What else is there? We are now officially the worst affected country in the world, with the worst response. Its pretty natural people will talk about why that is.

So the app isn't actually available today? Just the track and trace system? But I still haven't been able to find even that.

They find YOU. If someone who tested positive yesterday was with you for fifteen minutes and that person has your number they will be giving you a call.

How do they know if they were with me if the app isn't live?

You're ok to spend 14 minutes and 59 seconds with someone though. No danger there.

Back