• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Pop this on your car bumper if you fancy a trip out tomorrow.
E38-C96-FB-AF52-4492-BC58-86-B50-F93-D916.jpg

So if it takes approximately 4 hours to go from London to Barnard Castle I can only assume Dom was running ultra-marathons when he got there.
I thought he went there from his parents though? Went back to London afterwards and may or may not have gone back to Durham after that

Seeing a lot of condemnation of BJ for his stand on Cummings... even from Tory voters and people who up till now have been broadly supportive of the way the government have handled CV up till now

My instincts as a father are telling me to take my kids to a playground / softplay tomorrow for the sake of their mental health

My instincts as a father are telling me to take my kids to a playground / softplay tomorrow for the sake of their mental health

You don't need to take them to those places do you? Just take them somewhere quiet out in the open air and play some games with them

You don't need to take them to those places do you? Just take them somewhere quiet out in the open air and play some games with them

Of course you do, in all seriousness though they haven't mixed with any of their peers for 7 or 8 weeks now

But we've already established that was perfectly acceptable in the eyes of Johnson, therefore so will the exercise be

I don't see how it is right. He's still in quarantine at 14 days. If he isn't he should go home as there is no immediate danger. The fact he went to a castle, given he is one of those who sets the advice, and at the time it was not to visit tourist places unless you lived there makes his position untenable now.

The drip of information between now and Wednesday will be interesting. I have a feeling ANPR footage will be released along with pictures of Vummings with his wife over that period of time. I think the Mirror and Gaurdian are loving this and good for them.

Of course you do, in all seriousness though they haven't mixed with any of their peers for 7 or 8 weeks now

Thats the worst thing imo, they'll catch up with their education but I worry about my grandkids not having any social interaction, especially as they have no siblings

Oh I agree, it's all a load of bollocks. Just saying how it'll get defended

totally. in the end this might just be another insight into how much of the population is indoctrinated to one particular cult within the (very) limited political choice that's available.

Arklo posted a more sensible article about this above, that take (that’s it’s about profit for AZ) is tinfoil hat nonsense.

Long piece by Laura tonight. Slagging Boris a lot more than Cummings. Interesting

I read this and felt the same vibe as I do with antivaxx and anti 5G posts (although they are proven to be false and this is just an opinion piece on something unproven).

Sorry, I meant the virus burning itself out bit rather than the "get infection rates up to make money" bit

Back