• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Cummings needs to resign to save face (either for him or Boris who clearly doesn't want to sack him.

Whatever you think of Cummings (not a lot for me) he has become the story & is distracting everything - this Gov't isn't going to go away for a few years & the decks need to be cleared.

At least my (tory) MP has had the guts to say this publically - clearly he's not getting a ministerial post any time soon.

Cummings is going nowhere. Boris would have all that extra workload without super Dom to help him out.

BoJo doubles down on Cummings. Then announces Step 2 will go ahead.

Probably a new slogan - "Remain Vigilant!"

Just waiting for the questions to wade in on Cummings now.

The prime minister says Dominic Cummings "followed the instincts of every father" and has in every respect acted "responsibly and legally

Cock off. Shove your fucking lockdown and make it up as you go along rules.

New slogan will be "proles stay at home,ruling elite do anything you want,it's ok"

Tories have made their position clear, it's up to the population now to realise what that means

Lol at Peston's face when they cut back to him for a split second!

I give it an hour before the Mirror publish photos of these “palpably false” claims.

I'm unlikely to go on the holiday we have booked as I don't think it's safe for my wife to fly. If we change our minds though they can shove their 2 week quarantine where the sun doesn't shine

Sick of hearing questions about cummings. Let’s talk about the schools and the risk towards children!!! I want to see my son!

Sick of hearing questions about cummings. Let’s talk about the schools and the risk towards children!!! I want to see my son!
Without knowing your personal situation, it was made clear at the outset of lockdown that children from families whose parents have split could see both parents

This is becoming a bit of a car crash.
Boris not knowing he had to read the one public question out showed up how few of these he's done.
Pestons first facial reaction was funny enough. When they cut back to a 2nd even more exasperated reaction was hilarious. No doubt there are memes out there already.

Let’s not eh? One important matter today and the target is vulnerable

Without knowing your personal situation, it was made clear at the outset of lockdown that children from families whose parents has split could see both parents

I’ve been working as a bus driver and my ex is pregnant it’s been difficult as she’s in the high risk category. Theres colleagues and friends that have also been denied access to children due to the 12 week self isolation.

Back