• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

The prime minister says Dominic Cummings "followed the instincts of every father" and has in every respect acted "responsibly and legally

Cock off. Shove your fucking lockdown and make it up as you go along rules.

seriously, you have to be some sort of delusional cretin to believe anything these cunts say.

He cut that short too. Bet Johnsons and Raabs are the shortest conferences.

What is the risk to children? Are they vunerable or carriers or any other of the misinformation that’s being spread

Children can and do get Covid 19. They are not as badly affected by it as adults but they can infect others.

I don't think I have ever been this angry with the government before and that's saying something.

Genuine tweet!
c22bf0f8465b25e01e6cfeb077c6638d.jpg

More than likely hacked... but thats the hard lefts excuse

I'd doubt it but I do think the person who tweeted it will be sacked (unless they were following their instincts).

For sure. Really can’t understand why anyone would be upset with a responsible father following his instinct.

So it seems the next bit is now out. Sky confirming it was Dom's car at the Castle (,(only read this on Twitter so no idea if that has happened)

This is going to get rather ugly rather quickly. Hopefully it is Johnson as well as Cummings that bites the dust.

So it seems the next bit is now out. Sky confirming it was Dom's car at the Castle (,(only read this on Twitter so no idea if that has happened)

Just think how much Robin Lees would have made if he’d taken a photo of the car instead of noting the reg down.

His visit to the castle was on the 14th day of quarantine though wasn't it? It'll be for his hour of permitted exercise and all will be perfectly acceptable. Although 30 miles was a long way to travel there wasn't anything to say he couldn't and he used his discretion.

His visit to the castle was after the 14 days of quarantine though wasn't it? It'll be for his hour of permitted exercise and all will be perfectly acceptable. Although 30 miles was a long way to travel there wasn't anything to say he couldn't and he used his discretion.

Is that within the spirit of the instructions? For me, it's not and someone in his position should be setting an example not pushing the boundaries of what's allowed

You weren't allowed to do that on 14 April.
Think you were. That was the travel for less time than the exercise stage wasn't it?
Is that within the spirit of the instructions? For me, it's not and someone in his position should be setting an example not pushing the boundaries of what's allowed
Of course not, but neither is a 260 drive north and that seems to be acceptable

So if it takes approximately 4 hours to go from London to Barnard Castle I can only assume Dom was running ultra-marathons when he got there.

Back