• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Mail gone in strong
2abe42269c60209ff7fa3392b3eb328b.jpg

Sorry, I meant the virus burning itself out bit rather than the "get infection rates up to make money" bit
Ahh, that makes more sense! The virus burning itself out "seems" to have some legs but for now I wouldn't rule out England being the first country to have a 2nd wave!

I mean, I guess they could have written ‘he’s a rule breaking cunt’ on the front page.

This is more disrespectful than the vulnerable child crap. All those people who have lost fathers, mothers,children,siblings etc without being able to see them and he gets to travel the length of the country to be with his parents because his uncle died. This is the personal stuff Johnson alluded to.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politi...ents-defend-their-son-he-faces-demands-resign
This makes me furious.

My dad's sister died of CV, he couldn't see her as she was dying and I wasn't able to join him at the funeral, and obviously I haven't seen him during this period either - because of the rules!

Why does Morag think her and her son's anguish are any more deserving of breaking the rules than anyone else?

That’s the way ‘they’ all think. It’s just not normally visible.

This is a big fuck you to anyone who has suffered during this period as a result of adhering to the rules!

At least I can sleep at night knowing I never voted for the bastards.

We lost my wife's aunt a week ago. Tonight we heard her uncle has also gone.

Not sure if we can attend their funeral. So fucking messed up.

Sorry to hear that Vis.

My condolences to you and your family.

Really sorry for your loss Vis, condolences to you and your family

Terrible news mate.

My sincere condolences.

Sorry to hear that Vis.

It's the worst time to lose a family member, my wife lost her Aunt a month ago and the family didn't get to have a proper send off for her. Very sad.

Sorry to here this Vis - becomes worse if you now can't go and pay your respects at the funeral.

Put on another thread that a good friend of mine died on Thursday, though not from this but (we think) a massive heart attack. Obviously can't attend as I am not even family, but his widow has asked that those of his friends/bowling colleagues meet up at the gates to the crem & give him a 'guard of honour' on the way in.

Back