• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

I think that the Mirror will be ready with some nice ammunition to publish the moment he finishes speaking.

I think that the Mirror will be ready with some nice ammunition to publish the moment he finishes speaking.
They didn't after Boris yesterday.

The journo posted the police statement that evening, which we'd already seen.

Cummings still has questions to be answered: -

1) Whilst I might accept the childcare argument, was this seriously the only option you had. I believe that your wife has 2 brothers who live in London as do you. What was the reason they couldn't provide support.
2) If you drove to Durham I assume that you had to stop - anyone who has taken a 4 yr old on a long journey knows that there is no model in existance that will do 260 miles to the pee. If so who did you come into contact with.
3) Who actually provided the backup childcare. If it was your sister then would accept that presumably she is of an age to be no more vulnerable, but if your parents were involved then from what I have read they are over 70 & shouldn't be involved.
4) Was there a trip to Barnard Castle towards the end of the trip or not. Whilst you may have recovered & been outside the time limit for isolation @ that stage the restrictions on how far you could travel for excerise had not been relaxed & a 30 mile journey wasn't allowed.

Won't get the chance & wouldn't hold my breath on getting an answer either.

It's going to be all about his sons autism and how the only people who could look after him would be his family if needed. Without knowing the child it'll be impossible to challenge that without looking callous

Hell just play the culture war card. Politically motivated remainiacs still fighting the brexit war etc etc

I'd like to punch this posh cunt on bbc news

It's going to be all about his sons autism and how the only people who could look after him would be his family if needed. Without knowing the child it'll be impossible to challenge that without looking callous

That autism rumour seemed to come from a random Twitter account who "heard" it on LBC only nothing of the sort was ever said.

Time wasting fucker.
Is he going for a late start so he can't answer questions as the Daily Briefing is starting

Ah, the old "the rules didn't cover my situation" argument...

Total drivel :icon_lol:

I often accidentally go on holiday, it's easily done.

There's nothing there, unless you choose to believe the I was worried for my safety guff.

Reminded me of this
3ff145a8c5dcf7d209e0c3c908aae39c.jpg

"I can understand why people are angry from reading the press reports"...

Oh right, it's the fault of the press

Back