• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Pollen is getting to me today and my vision is not 100%...just off for a 30 mile drive to check that I can see properly incase I want to do a 5 hour journey.

He isn't going anywhere (this time), the explanation covers him in the eyes of his Asisstant. Unless the Mirror/Guardian can blow his 2nd trip claim up this has passed on now. It will just be anger going around in circles and getting nowhere and hiding other failures away.

How many young children can go a whole 260 mile car journey without needing to stop to go the toilet...

Bottle of Calpol and a bit of speeding will sort that out

"We went to Durham for child care reasons at my parents property"

Followed by

"I had C-19, so did my wife and my son... We didn't go near my parents."

So you could have stayed in your London home then

Followed by

So you could have stayed in your London home them
No because he was worried for his safety with all those death threats he's just made up

Followed by

So you could have stayed in your London home then
Indeed. His parents could have travelled to London to assist.

Who is this Dude! Rattled the Domster there with a simple question

"We were both unwell so we drove 260 miles...while feeling really ill"

Ah, right mate

c4c5ee4c523154994eb2507b0bb1c443.jpg

This press bloke is ruining him :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

His story holds water as well as a colainder but what can we do!

I don't like how he is writing stuff down when he gets asked a question...is it notes for later "ban this twat from Downing Street" "Give Laura 2 lollipops today"

Must remember next time I can't work, don't tell anyone and just bugger off somewhere. I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time.

Must remember next time I can't work, don't tell anyone and just bugger off somewhere. I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time.

When you are the boss, you can do what you want. Your PR staff don't need telling

Gary Neville
@GNev2
The most uncomfortable I’ve seen an Englishman in a press conference since a 7-0 defeat in Barcelona

:icon_lol:

"I'm just an advisor..."

"I was trying to sort out a vaccine, scientists, move money around"

took expert medical advice before going back to work but didn't need to before driving to Durham... Hmmm

Back