• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

If your vision has been impaired and you're worried about driving, why the fuck would you take your wife and kid on the test run :icon_lol:

My vision was a bit weird so we went for a drive on a back road for 30 miles...

I wasn't sure if I could drive this two ton vehicle so I drove 30 miles to an "isolated" beauty spot

I don't know if I filled the car up before returning...

What's his car run on?

What an absolute shit show. Anyone who ever votes for these cunts again needs to be sectioned.

Hold on...the big news here is Boris is doing a press conference later. 2 working days in a row, 2!!!! He will need a holiday soon

If he'd just come out and apologised it might not be so bad but he just can't, the cunt

Tbf Parliament is in recess so no PMQs this week. So today just fills his normal quota for the week and we'll see him at the start of June (when apparently we'll have world beating testing and an amazing app to use)

I don't know if I filled the car up before returning...

What's his car run on?

33d3e138-7dd2-4e80-bc95-99c12e552b4b_text.gif

"Now that people have heard this, they will understand the situation" (and leave me alone)

Not a fucking chance mate

well this is about as awkward as walking in on ya mum and dad having a shag.

A man who won't apologise, doesn't think he should apologise and worst of all can't see why people think he should

Number 10 WhatsApp group currently sending out requests for MP's to Tweet and use words like "Fair, Honest, Reasonable" and pop in "Time to Move on"

We got in to the car and drove east, I mean south...

No mate, Barnard Castle is east of Durham and NOT on the way to London

So the twat thought his eyesight was dicky, and then takes about 2tons of metal on the roads at about 40 mph to check.
So are we to assume as he didn't kill anyone his eyes are OK?

So were the police or the security people at 10 downing street, informed about this security threat at his house , supposedly some time before his trip, ? And have we website confirmation of this from arsebook or google?

So he can't remember when he stopped for petrol? How did he pay credit card? Cash? Where did he stop?

Absolute utter arrogant bollocks and no apology, what he is saying is that HE decided to make this decision and who the fuck are you guys to question me!

This would be funny if it wasn't depressing

Suspect that nothing dramatic will happen as a result whatever the papers uncover

I sometimes despair of what we have come to.

An arrogant, liar who thinks he not only runs the country but IS the country!

I think a lot of what he said makes sense, he still broke the rules though (or the spirit of them!).

It's the 30 mile eye test thing that is quite clearly bollocks though, and if it is actually true is more dangerous than anything else he did!

I think he was fed up of the isolation and went to Barnard's Castle to celebrate his wife's birthday. Definite rule break there and definite law break if he was driving with dodgy eyesight!!

Back