• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

They've asked for a full explanation and for Johnson to explain at today's press conference. Given the Mail, Sun, Guido and Telegraph will be desperately hunting for a Labour breach they are probably best not going all in at the moment

Labour and SNP have written to the head of civil service, Sir Mark Sidwell, asking for him to carry out an enquiry into Cummings' Durham 'excursion'.

SNP have called on him to go along with 7 Tory MPs. Nothing from Labour at all. I'm assuming there's a strategy.

Probably because they think they're going to get Stephen Kinnock thrown back at them, the old 'two wrongs make a right' defence.

Probably because they think they're going to get Stephen Kinnock thrown back at them, the old 'two wrongs make a right' defence.
There's Tahir Ali, MP and the The Housing, Communities and Local Government Secretary Robert Jenrick to lob in there too.

What time is this afternoons daily not Boris?

I get what it's supposed to be I just don't think it's very good

I don't know, it shows him to be the complete arrogant cunt that he is I suppose.
Or being doorstepped by the press when being the great father he is all he trying to do is spend some quality time with his young son. Just think it enables an alternative spin they didn't need to offer

I see Kuenssberg is still rather silent on this. I cannot imagine why that would be.

Tim Shipman
@ShippersUnbound
If I was Boris Johnson, I’d get out there and announce an inquiry and then answer every question at PMQs and the liaison committee with “I don’t want to pre-empt the inquiry”. (Note: we are still waiting for the results of the Priti Patel inquiry - useful things, inquiries)

I can see something like this happening.

Boris HAS to do it today really. He is probably giving Laura her questions to ask about now.

Tim Shipman
@ShippersUnbound
If I was Boris Johnson, I’d get out there and announce an inquiry and then answer every question at PMQs and the liaison committee with “I don’t want to pre-empt the inquiry”. (Note: we are still waiting for the results of the Priti Patel inquiry - useful things, inquiries)

I can see something like this happening.

You remember Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister don't you ? :)

Back