• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

It's more damaging to the Tories if he stays now, surely.

Under normal rules, yes but we no longer use those rules.

No doubt a YouGov poll will come out next week that shows the Tory Party have extended their lead over Labour

Shapps:

"We have never told people where to locate themselves"

I must have imagined the whole STAY AT HOME message then.

Shapps:

I must have imagined the whole STAY AT HOME message then.
Andrew Marr - Guidance from the 22nd of March says - People must remain in their primary residence for isolation purposes... Dominic Cummings did not do that.

Grant shapps - We've never told people where they have to specifically locate themselves.

Andrew Marr - You have..

Shapps:

Obviously if you ignore the direct advise about staying at home then they haven't

The new world. It no longer matters what you have said and even if there is proof you said it EVERYWHERE, if you deny it enough people will get bored, forget it happened and move on.

if you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it to be true.

It's incredible. Orwellian stuff.
Boxer brushes this off, but Clover remembers that there was a rule against sleeping in beds. She asks Muriel to read her the commandment about beds to confirm, but it now reads that no animal will sleep in a bed with sheets. Clover doesn’t remember this, but since it’s in writing, she reasons that it must’ve always been this way.

SNP have called on him to go along with 7 Tory MPs. Nothing from Labour at all. I'm assuming there's a strategy.

12:13; Cummings arrives at Downing Street presumably to brief Boris on what to do next.

Back