• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

AE911Truth? Please?

In other news, effective immediately, Pop-up bike lanes with protected space for cycling, wider pavements, safer junctions, and cycle and bus-only corridors will be created in England within weeks as part of a £250 million emergency active travel fund - the first stage of a £2 billion investment, as part of the £5 billion in new funding announced for cycling and buses in February.

2 billion package to create new era for cycling and walking courtesy of Secretary of State for Transport Grant Schapps

I wouldn't believe what you read in the Mail. That isn't journalism. No way should those on the frontline be brought into this. The blame for me lies in the civil service (Cygnus) and an Industry (in terms of care homes) that has put profit before lives. You've got people partying for VE Day and clapping for the NHS while the care for the aged in the UK is a national disgrace. Do not trust any politician.

Oh I don't, it was more surprisingly the practice was happening. I don't for one minute blame nhs

I'm okay too. Sad for those who will lose their jobs and homes though. Baaaaaaaaaa

Don't try and change the subject from you supporting to truther misinformation to trying making out I'm laughing about the crisis.

For the purposes of clarity and transparency. I'm laughing at you. Laughing at you and your batshit crazy views and nothing else

There’a some really selfish fuckers out there.
5051c84bb017943e51b480a13e147e0a.jpg

So early June for the 2nd wave and back into the thousands per day?

Can't see us avoiding a second wave now after some of the behaviour this weekend. Uggghghhghhghgg.

Ok. Anyone care to explain what the fuck on earth this is supposed to mean?

EXmkWQHXkAAxIyV

"Stay alert" FFS!

Stay Alert

See a Gathering

JOIN IT (and bring Carling)

Stay Alert

See a Gathering

JOIN IT (and bring Carling)

As I’ve seen today. People seem to think “if the pub’s closed let’s take our own booze and drink it in their beer garden”

https://t.co/aOazkH6Cvz

50k tests sent to the US as we don't have the resources to process them.

And we're supposed to be going to 200k a day? (Or 250k a day, depending what Boris feels like blurting out whenever he gets a difficult question)

https://t.co/aOazkH6Cvz

50k tests sent to the US as we don't have the resources to process them.

And we're supposed to be going to 200k a day? (Or 250k a day, depending what Boris feels like blurting out whenever he gets a difficult question)
Capacity to do 200k a day young man. Stop confusing what Boris says with what he actually means...plus they didn't say the capacity to do them would just be in the UK

It seems that 200k target will include the tests to check if you've had it. Presuming we haven't purchased the kits from the Beijing version of Del Boy again.

Stay alert of what exactly? People being cunts or the insidious thing that we can’t see or detect the presence of? If it’s the second, being alert makes no difference. Taking precautions like not going out does.

Controlling the virus doesn’t really fall on the public either does it? We can’t control it at all. We can reduce our chances of getting it or spreading it but we aren’t controlling it.

Load of bollocks Cummings speak. Three part slogan again. He must like reading about Goebels. He liked slogans in three parts too.

watching from the window tody, it seems car traffic is increasing again. More groups in cars too. Mainly families.

From what I've seen over the last 48 hours it's only things not being open that's keeping any semblance of lockdown.

Back