• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Where is this narrative, I've not seen it anywhere.

A poster in this thread mentioned that people die anyway and that we shouldn't get carried away with the daily figures.

asking you to say what that's based on, politely, and explaining why I have asked isn't jumping on it. You asked me a question and I gave you a very in depth, comprehensive answer all I've asked is that moving forward. you to show me the same courtesy, that's not jumping on you <thumbs up>

Rui - This has been a very polite exchange but is now getting very Ulvenesque.

My word. There is not a single reference to Covid 19 anywhere in that piece.

And like I said many of the detractor are not directly attributing 5G to causing the virus but this tends to get lost in the media frenzy.

Icke was talking about 5G long before Covid-19 and that link I posted was May 2019

That’s changing the argument absolutely.

Sorry I edited the previous reply.

IF 5G is actually harmful wouldn't it be quite useful to censor or ridicule any dissent to it by associating it with something as emotive as Covid-19. Playing devil's advocate there.

And like I said many of the detractor are not directly attributing 5G to causing the virus but this tends to get lost in the media frenzy.

Icke was talking about 5G long before Covid-19 and that link I posted was May 2019

Icke has been reprimanded and removed from nearly all social media platforms precisely because he has linked 5G to Coronavirus. Putting Icke up as an example of why we should listen isn't going to help anybody's argument.

He's a crank.

The report you've listed is about concerns for increased amount of radiation and cell damage in humans which has not been test properly in the view of some people. It is not clear that the testing has been done since publication.

Sorry I edited the previous reply.

IF 5G is actually harmful wouldn't it be quite useful to censor or ridicule any dissent to it by associating it with something as emotive as Covid-19. Playing devil's advocate there.

Dissent has not been censored on 5G, your article to the EU proves that.

The argument that 5G causes Coronavirus deserves all the ridicule it deserves as it's total rubbish.

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.p...its-on-radiation-from-5g-mobile-handsets.html

Dr Eric van Rongen, ICNIRP Chairman, said:

“We know parts of the community are concerned about the safety of 5G and we hope the updated guidelines will help put people at ease. The guidelines have been developed after a thorough review of all relevant scientific
literature, scientific workshops and an extensive public consultation process. They provide protection against all scientifically substantiated adverse health effects due to EMF exposure in the 100 kHz to 300 GHz range.”

When we revised the guidelines, we looked at the adequacy of the ones we published in 1998. We found that the previous ones were conservative in most cases, and they’d still provide adequate protection for current technologies.

However, the new guidelines provide better and more detailed exposure guidance in particular for the higher frequency range, above 6 GHz, which is of importance to 5G and future technologies using these higher frequencies. The most important thing for people to remember is that 5G technologies will not be able to cause harm when these new guidelines are adhered to.”

Icke has been reprimanded and removed from nearly all social media platforms precisely because he has linked 5G to Coronavirus. Putting Icke up as an example of why we should listen isn't going to help anybody's argument.

He's a crank.

The report you've listed is about concerns for increased amount of radiation and cell damage in humans which has not been test properly in the view of some people. It is not clear that the testing has been done since publication.

I didn't mention Icke somebody else did and I haven't seen any interview he has done linking 5G to the virus OR more importantly saying it is a direct cause (because it has been censored). All I know is he has spoken about 5G before the virus. I sincerely hope any credible debate on 5G isn't overtaken by the (virus link) but I feel that highly unlikely now.

The whole of the UK media is a shitshow at the moment. Eamonn Holmes said on GMTV today that we shouldn't discount G5 doesn't give you coronavirus because we don't know that. Instagram and youtube are cracking down on that kind of stupidity and we have someone pushing it into homes on UK terrestrial tv.

“I totally agree with everything you are saying ( I'm not a racist BUT ) but what I don’t accept is mainstream media immediately slapping that down as not true when they don’t know it’s not true. No one should attack or damage or do anything like that but it’s very easy to say it is not true because it suits the state narrative.”

“That’s all I would say, as someone with an inquiring mind.”

he has no mind let alone an inquiring one

Eamonn Holmes was on Tipping Point the other day (I know I know).
The man is an idiot.

Even at 300Ghz radio waves don't carry enough energy to knock the electrons off atoms (ionisation), which is what causes cell damage.

There's a difference between questioning/ challenging and spouting untested opinion as truth.

Crank's like Icke fall into the latter.

As has been said a number of times, you can have your own opinions you can't have your own facts. Science is the ability to prove a theory wrong until you can't.

I didn't mention Icke somebody else did and I haven't seen any interview he has done linking 5G to the virus OR more importantly saying it is a direct cause (because it has been censored). All I know is he has spoken about 5G before the virus. I sincerely hope any credible debate on 5G isn't overtaken by the (virus link) but I feel that highly unlikely now.

There is no credible debate about 5G whatsoever. That is the whole point - nothing to do with Cornonavirus, health, anything.

Tbh I think I stand more chance of cancer from standing 200 yards away from reactor 4 at Chernobyl for 10 minutes than I do from 5G phone masts.
I seriously don't know where this 5G caused the coronavirus first came from,probably some div posted it on Facebook and it's gone from there

Even at 300Ghz radio waves don't carry enough energy to knock the electrons off atoms (ionisation), which is what causes cell damage.

There is an active conspiracy linking 5G technology with crowd control ie to stop crowds gathering. A frightening thought which I am sure can be debunked. I'm literally looking at 5G as faster internet speed etc.

Back