• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Calm down Johnny, you'll give yourself an aneurysm.

Given the choice of listening to the Head of a department at a major Global Banking Group whose key role is statistical analysis who has a BSC in Maths and Statistics, is a qualified Actuarian, is a member of the Mortality in Pensions Working Group at Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, has expertise in Longevity Risk and UK Life and Health Insurance and is a member of the COVID-19 Actuaries Response Group and a bloke on a message board who Trumplike likes to say 'I just have a feeling about this' I know who I'm going to listen to.

Have you ever considered drinking less coffee?

On the ignore list you go troll.

Why couldn't they just say from the start what we all kind of knew...he is seriously ill. Only 2 hours ago he was in good spirits and and still in charge, well clearly he wasn't so just be open and honest.

Because they're addicted to lying.

You do not go into hospital with a serious life-threatening illness and carry on working.

Because they're addicted to lying.

You do not go into hospital with a serious life-threatening illness and carry on working.

Why didnt they just say this at the start?

I really dont understand what theyve gained by bullshitting, just further damages the credibility

Why don’t you do likewise. This is really boring and adds nothing to a serious topic.

I didn't know that was a feature that was available. I did actually request he do that quite along time ago instead launching snarky personal attacks virtually every time I post

I didn't know that was a feature that was available. I did actually request he do that quite along time ago instead launching snarky personal attacks virtually every time I post

You arent the first

Is this why we have only 135 recoveries and other countries have 000s? I'm baffled by this. (Also why, in the past, we always seemed to have fewer 'serious and critical' cases than the number who died the next day, though that seems to have changed now.)

Im not sure to be honest, id guess we're not tracking those numbers as accurately

Concerning news about Johnson. As much as I can't stand the bloke, I wish him well and a speedy recovery.

Fucking Raab in charge, though. The sooner we have some sort of cross party crisis government, the better.

None of the millions of antibody tests ordered by the government is good enough to use, the new testing chief has admitted?

Like a few others here,I don't like the boris,but wouldn't wish this on him,but on the other hand,it could actually show how serious a disease it is,and people might start realising why we have a lockdown,Boris has gone from a cough and slight temperature to intensive care in what about a week?

Are you sure you haven't got a chart from the 2020 Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel Professor at Harvard on ignoring someone on a forum ??

#############JOKE################

Like a few others here,I don't like the boris,but wouldn't wish this on him,but on the other hand,it could actually show how serious a disease it is,and people might start realising why we have a lockdown,Boris has gone from a cough and slight temperature to intensive care in what about a week?

Basically it seems it's one of four outcomes in general.

1) You get it and you don't really know
2) You get it, it's a bit crap for a few days and you're largely over it inside a week
3) You get it, it takes weeks to get over, particularly the fatigue element
4) You get it and you might very well die

This is the danger of it. You can't be complacent but equally you can't lock the world down, and we also know (relatively speaking) next to fuck all about it.

These are frightening times.

As I said earlier, of course I wish Boris Johnson a full recovery, I'm not a sociopath.

Are you sure you haven't got a chart from the 2020 Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel Professor at Harvard on ignoring someone on a forum ??

#############JOKE################

ahhh the old passive aggressive nahhhhhhhhhhht

very good Paul.

the Mrs ex Boss who we were shouting with out the window at the weekend had it and he described it like hefty flu. He's in what I'd call a high mortality risk group, late 50's, very out of shape, but he's bounced back fine.

Maybe there really is something in the genetic susceptibility thing.

Basically it seems it's one of four outcomes in general.

1) You get it and you don't really know
2) You get it, it's a bit crap for a few days and you're largely over it inside a week
3) You get it, it takes weeks to get over, particularly the fatigue element
4) You get it and you might very well die

This is the danger of it. You can't be complacent but equally you can't lock the world down, and we also know (relatively speaking) next to fuck all about it.

These are frightening times.

As I said earlier, of course I wish Boris Johnson a full recovery, I'm not a sociopath.

The wifes cousin who is on the front line has said there are people who have had it with as little as a cough and fatigue !

Day 10 is pretty much the timeline for serious cases. Patients start to feel better and then bam! you're in intensive care

You're right, it could be the wake up call some need.

The stats say if you're male, 60 ish or older and overweight you're much more likely to require ITU, throw in lack of sleep and a stressful job too would just make it worse

He's on my ignore list because he's a horrible aggressive troll and despite a month ban continued to post in exactly the same way. Don't take it personally.

Back