• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Incarcerate any animal for any length of time and it gets restless, this is just passing the time :)

Well I've got calm Rui 2 - 1 up on angry Johnny with Johnny to serve ...

I think we are looking for the expert of experts. Bit like the quest for Jesus Christ. The answer of course is 42

Just received a text from my sister saying my aunt passed away from the coronovirus this morning at new cross

So not all working class then. More likely to follow the demographic distribution curve.

The danger with sweeping statements is they're all shit.

(I realise that Poe's law may well come into force again here)

Less likely, based on the numbers I posted.

It doesn't make you a baddie at all matey, its just I imagine the glee full joy you have when you see someone type something that agrees with your soul less philosophy, I say soul less as everything from you is a criticism or negative, regardless of whatever party is under discussion.
Say something nice......................change my mind :)

I think this country could be a lot better than it is, and that a large amount of people are struggling unnecessarily. I've got strong ideas on how things could be improved. You might not agree with them but I do at least have a vision. People on the right don't tend to have an answer when I ask them what they're vision is.

Less likely, based on the numbers I posted.

Are they the figures that prove that footballers aren't all working class?

Of course you could provide a full demographic breakdown which could back up your sweeping statement.

I think this country could be a lot better than it is, and that a large amount of people are struggling unnecessarily. I've got strong ideas on how things could be improved. You might not agree with them but I do at least have a vision. People on the right don't tend to have an answer when I ask them what they're vision is.

Isn't everybody to the right of you?

I don’t hold them in massively high esteem - I just like balance in criticism.
My personal perspective is that’s it too early to bitch and moan, or praise yet, we haven’t seen the results.

And part of that includes the perspective of the person criticising - so I’m assuming your achievements outweigh theirs, giving you real authority? I don’t know you, so am genuinely interested What have you achieved in your life that enables you to dish it out? Hence - what do you do?

What i do is still totally irrelevant.

I could tell you Paul Lambert was a rubbish manager having never managed a football club and that Dave Edwards was a limited footballer without ever having played professional football in my life.

Here's another one, Ferguson from the Imperial College has been using a guff model - i'm not an epidemiologist but i know that the figures he's quoting are way off.

By your logic, very few us would ever be able to look at anything with a critical eye unless our achievements surpass the individual whose work we are critiquing.

That's why i go back to the original point - what have these guys done that's been good? I too am looking for balance and to understand why and how my view might be wrong.

By your logic, very few us would ever be able to look at anything with a critical eye unless our achievements surpass the individual whose work we are critiquing.

That is possibly the best sentence I have EVER read on a Wolves message board. Thank you ...

What i do is still totally irrelevant.

I could tell you Paul Lambert was a rubbish manager having never managed a football club and that Dave Edwards was a limited footballer without ever having played professional football in my life.

Here's another one, Ferguson from the Imperial College has been using a guff model - i'm not an epidemiologist but i know that the figures he's quoting are way off.

That's why i go back to the original point - what have these guys done that's been good? I too am looking for balance and to understand why and how my view might be wrong.

Neither Lambert or Edwards have a background as one of the best in their field. Ferguson does https://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/neil.ferguson

A fair question from Newton-Dunn today (not really answered). If Johnson is well enough to work then why is he taking up a valuable hospital bed, if he's not then why are they pretending he is? It can't be both.

Back