• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Bankers and their bonuses need to be mentioned,especially as banks are surprisingly being twats about the Covid business loans,and treating the money like its their own,and nobody else can have it

The PFA have come out of this worse than the club's at the moment hiding behind spurious tax claims that nobody can verify.

Hancock should go after their Cheif Exec.

Prem League have been fuck wits as well.

I would prefer right now that a member of the Government didn't go afer anyone. Fully concentrate on the job and if a low rate journo asks about any person with money, then tell them to shut up unless they have important questions that directly relate to the current crisis

Wonder if he still thinks joking about "Operation Last Gasp" is still the height of Wildean wit.

That's the thing with people like him who have never known anything other than immense privilege, they think nothing bad can ever happen to them, no act too shitty on their part will ever have any consequences. And most of the time they're right, because the world functions in a way that means they flourish. Killer viruses don't really give a shit who you are though.

Glad he's only on a ventilator and not dead because you're eulogies are quite bitter, obviously viruses and your animosity pay no heed to circumstance .

Footballers are working class people with money. Much easier to go after them than hedge fund managers and CEOs.

This isn't true by the way. To name but a few footballers that are privately educated; Alex O-C, Frank Lampard, Will Hughes. The mix of backgrounds in football is highly diverse in today's game.

Bankers and their bonuses need to be mentioned,especially as banks are surprisingly being twats about the Covid business loans,and treating the money like its their own,and nobody else can have it

To be fair to Sunak he's done just this.

This isn't true by the way. To name but a few footballers that are privately educated; Alex O-C, Frank Lampard, Will Hughes. The mix of backgrounds in football is highly diverse in today's game.

Ljust don't understand that any of that singles them out to be self serving assholes................there are so many bankers, CEO'S, and others who deserve a kicking right now

I like Sunak's ability to communicate. We don't know much about him other than that.

Apparently he's the son in law of the 6th richest man in India, you can now officially dislike him as well !

Prem League have been fuck wits as well.

I would prefer right now that a member of the Government didn't go afer anyone. Fully concentrate on the job and if a low rate journo asks about any person with money, then tell them to shut up unless they have important questions that directly relate to the current crisis

You're right wth that which is why I think Hancock didn't answer the same question about Branson. The level of 'journalism' throughout this crisis has been abysmal.

Glad he's only on a ventilator and not dead because you're eulogies are quite bitter, obviously viruses and your animosity pay no heed to circumstance .

I'm not going to pretend to like him just because he's ill. I don't wish him dead, that would be a terrible thing to think.

However this is a man who just a month ago was bragging about shaking hands with coronavirus patients (fortunately I think this was a lie), made the above "joke" when talking about procurement of ventilators (which incidentally, hasn't been done properly), spent weeks treating the situation with callous indifference and has a multitude of other sins in the past that are just horrendous. We're not even two months on from parts of the country being flooded and he went and hid away for nearly a fortnight in a country house. On a personal level, he's clearly not a nice man either.

So on a human level I hope he recovers. Don't ask me to whitewash who he is though and what he stands for.

Ljust don't understand that any of that singles them out to be self serving assholes................there are so many bankers, CEO'S, and others who deserve a kicking right now

I agree with that but Hancock was asked directly about Premier League footballers.

I agree with that but Hancock was asked directly about Premier League footballers.

If it was the only time then that defence stands..as he has now mentioned it a few times that defence is weaker than a Roger Johnson and Kaspars Gorkšs one

He also dodged the question on whether he had visited his second home during the crisis

Apparently he's the son in law of the 6th richest man in India, you can now officially dislike him as well !
His wife lives in the UK and is apparently a Billionaire in her own right - presumably passed down.I don't dislike him or her for that. I do dislike Hancock's hypocrisy.

His wife lives in the UK and is apparently a Billionaire in her own right - presumably passed down.I don't dislike him or her for that. I do dislike Hancock's hypocrisy.

To be fair to you, you're at least reasonable, you're not a complete 'Templeton Peck' :)

Try being in his constituency... he's as bad as Johnson, JRM and the rest of them. Privileged fucker who looks down on the little people and an absolute, bare face liar who didn't give a fuck about our local hospital. Apart from that Sunsk is a top bloke...

(Did that ending make me seem reasonable enough?)

You see this is the problem, if you hadn't started your assessment with "Privileged ficker who looks down on the little people" you've now come across as jealous and bitter and it demeans anything that follows.

He also dodged the question on whether he had visited his second home during the crisis

If he's done it during the lockdown period he's an idiot and deserves to be removed for being a hypocrite. He may well have dodged the question as he may have been told to do.

You see this is the problem, if you hadn't started your assessment with "Privileged ficker who looks down on the little people" you've now come across as jealous and bitter and it demeans anything that follows.

No one likes a ficker though

Back