• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Interesting report. Not sure why you've put up the section you have as the important table for me is table 5 which is the critical care outcome by sub group.

I don't have the ability on my iPad to put that table up sadly. The data shows that mortality rates in ITU are around 50% but age and underlying conditions skew that towards 60-70%

It does show that if you had an existing condition for 6 months prior (comorbidity) that you were more likely to die than those that did not. The number of folks that died between 60 and 80 and had comorbidity is not in the report sadly as that would give a better picture as it seems both of those groups have much higher mortality rates than any other. 68 and 58% respectively.

i am a bit out of it here re UK, please don't tell me Raab is the twat they photographed asleep on the commons benches???
give it to Hancock, only guy who seems real to me.
Boris is a twat but i have no serious ill wishes for him, but that twat Cummings...give me strength!

Times saying Johnson is on a ventilator now.

Wonder if he still thinks joking about "Operation Last Gasp" is the height of Wildean wit.

That's the thing with people like him who have never known anything other than immense privilege, they think nothing bad can ever happen to them, no act too shitty on their part will ever have any consequences. And most of the time they're right, because the world functions in a way that means they flourish. Killer viruses don't really give a shit who you are though.

TO RUI....calm it down, give a personal opinion ( which is what the TWF is all about)and stop being a bible of non understandable facts.
you have got simply too boring to follow.
Do you have a personal opinion??
I don't disagree with you, i just cannot for the life of me, understand where the fuck you are coming from....and more important, where and who you want to be.

i am a bit out of it here re UK, please don't tell me Raab is the twat they photographed asleep on the commons benches???

That was Rees-Mogg.

Raab is the one who was shocked when he discovered the English Channel

give it to Hancock, only guy who seems real to me.
Boris is a twat but i have no serious ill wishes for him, but that twat Cummings...give me strength!
No, that's JRM
Raab is the one who didn't realise the majority of UK import and Exports came and left by sea
Hancock is the one who has decided to pick on PL footballers and not Billionaires who bankroll his own Party or his own Chancellor and family

No, that's JRM
Raab is the one who didn't realise the majority of UK import and Exports came and left by sea
Hancock is the one who has decided to pick on PL footballers and not Billionaires who bankroll his own Party or his own Chancellors and family

i know Hancock made a huge bollocks re footballers, but to me he seems to tell the truth as it is, and with my daughter in the front line i need the truth

Hancock is the one who has decided to pick on PL footballers and not Billionaires who bankroll his own Party or his own Chancellor and family

He also has absolutely zero integrity. Look at his statements when he was running for Leader and then how quickly he decided that actually he didn't need to have any principles if Boris would let him stay as a Minister.

No better than someone like Nicky Morgan.

He also has absolutely zero integrity. Look at his statements when he was running for Leader and then how quickly he decided that actually he didn't need to have any principles if Boris would let him stay as a Minister.

No better than someone like Nicky Morgan.

oh bollocks clearly i have no idea and have been away too long.

Is there anyone in the Conservative party you guys DO like?

I like Sunak's ability to communicate. We don't know much about him other than that.

As the clown prince stacked the inner sanctum primarily with people who have the ability to chant along like nursery age children during Cabinet meetings rather than picking people on actual political ability, then no, I don't like many of them.

If you'd like to point me to all the stunning achievements of the likes of Raab, Truss, Gove, Williamson, Hancock, Shapps, Morgan, Patel and Rees-Mogg and why I should like them, I'm all ears. Bear in mind it will have to cancel out all the terrible things I already know about them.

Hancock was asked a question directly about premier league footballers and people have jumped on part of his answer.

He also said everybody should do their bit. He's clearly grown as a politician and since the grip of Cummings has been loosened politicians with actual character have been allowed to be human. Sunak and Hancock have come out of this well, that doesn't excuse their snivelling nature before this virus but I hope it changes their outlook for good once the high point of this crisis is over.

I also hope the likes of Gove and his witch of a wife and their 'we don't need experts' are fucked off for good.

Hancock was asked a question directly about premier league footballers and people have jumped on part of his answer.

Also dodged a question regarding Branson, so could have dodged the footballer one as well. He has also added to the Footballer stuff since being asked that question.

This is the only issue I have with Hancock, he could have batted that one away instead he let it roll on and has helped along its way at times.

Also dodged a question regarding Branson, so could have dodged the footballer one as well. He has also added to the Footballer stuff since being asked that question.

This is the only issue I have with Hancock, he could have batted that one away instead he let it roll on and has helped along its way at times.

Footballers are working class people with money. Much easier to go after them than hedge fund managers and CEOs.

It was a mistake to not go after Branson, Green, the club owners, Dyson and others when that opportunity was presented but I do wonder if he was told not to go after anybody again once he'd made the mistake of going after the footballers.

The PFA have come out of this worse than the club's at the moment hiding behind spurious tax claims that nobody can verify.

Hancock should go after their Cheif Exec.

Wonder if he still thinks joking about "Operation Last Gasp" is still the height of Wildean wit.

That's the thing with people like him who have never known anything other than immense privilege, they think nothing bad can ever happen to them, no act too shitty on their part will ever have any consequences. And most of the time they're right, because the world functions in a way that means they flourish. Killer viruses don't really give a shit who you are though.

100%. This is why they get cross with climate change I think. They can't control it and they can't tell it foreigners will steal it's job.

Back