• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Her, Walker and Grealish up for the idiot of the outbreak award.

At least Walker and Grealish as professional footballers were already stereotyped as thick.

For somebody to be so educated and at the forefront of this crisis it isn't idiotic it's gross negligence.

What tests will they carrying out. Checking his Sats?

Not an emergency admision but on the advice of his doctor as a precautionary measure for routine tests due to the persistence of his symptoms. He will remain in hospital overnight and Raab will chair tomorrow's meeting

Do you REALLY think they do non emergency admissions at the moment? That line is trying to prevent panic.

20% of ppe equipment purchased by the health service in Ireland from China 'not suitable' for use.
Profiteering chancers.

Has to now. Unless Boris is setting up an office in his Hospital Room.

On behalf of the entire nation, get well very very very VERY soon Boris

People not confident in their own ability often pick idiots as their deputy. They are less threatening and make the leader look better.

Actually, aren’t you the deputy on here....:)

People not confident in their own ability often pick idiots as their deputy. They are less threatening and make the leader look better.

Actually, aren’t you the deputy on here....:)

I am Assistant to the Regional Admin

20% of ppe equipment purchased by the health service in Ireland from China 'not suitable' for use.
Profiteering chancers.

Less controversially Morrison’s are doing the same. Not seeing the same offers as they’d normally be doing.

I'm not Boris greatest fan, but I wouldn't with him dead. He was not looking good yesterday. The statistics on man his age, in his condition going into ICU arent that great, not much better than 50/50 i think.

Profiteering chancers.

Health Service in Ireland now using the Suppliers whose emails land in the Spam folder?

I know, and that is cool mate. If he is taking a bed for non-emergency it doesn't look great. He can only be in there because he needs to be.

You would presume extra caution is taken with the PM. If he is still in come this time tomorrow, then Dowining Streets comments are bollocks

I'm not Boris greatest fan, but I wouldn't with him dead. He was not looking good yesterday. The statistics on man his age, in his condition going into ICU arent that great, not much better than 50/50 i think.

He isn't ICU yet. (It's ITU apparently as my wife keeps shouting at me!). And I hope he doesn't need to be there. A fool. But not a fool I would ever wish dead in this.

Health Service in Ireland now using the Suppliers whose emails land in the Spam folder?

Theyre desperate for Equipment, the Mrs Mother is hand making masks at home at the moment for the local hospital. Does anyone know where the HSE bought the useless PPE from? Spain bought their dodgy test kits from an unauthorised source, there are USA states buying off companies selling PPE on e-bay With a world wide shortage and masses of comeptition, America gazzumping other countries, it would be very tempting to unknowingly buy some cheap unauthorised kit if it was found or off a Company that approached the HSE with a stonking offer

He isn't ICU yet. (It's ITU apparently as my wife keeps shouting at me!). And I hope he doesn't need to be there. A fool. But not a fool I would ever wish dead in this.

It will always be Intensive Care to me :p Yeah, I know hes not quite there, but if hes not quite knocking at the front door, he's at the top of the drive.

Back