• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

I read an article about 60 people from a northern italy town who didnt think theyd had covid19. 40 of them tested positive for cov19 antibodies.

Im still hoping lots more people have had it than we think

On the news last night police were called to a house party involving 25 people all “crammed into the same living room”.

That's the normal living arrangement in many cities.

three at once or three over the course of said trip?

Either way, why?

Joking apart I suspect those calling the ambulances were having 'altered' experiences too. It would be like Syd Barrett being asked to conduct an orchestra.

They could have made three separate calls staggered, or If the people making the calls were on acid and saying stuff like he had blood coming out of his eyes they'd send someone out straight away.

The latest number of deaths have been released. From the Guardian,

In the UK A further 637 people, who tested positive for the Covid-19 have died
The number of people who have died in Scotland after testing positive for coronavirus is 218
The number of people who have died in Northern Ireland after contracting coronavirus has risen by eight to 56

It might seem like semantics, but that looks a lot like different criteria for NI than Scotland and England. I'm sure I read last week that the NI and and Scottish figures are not calculated in the UK numbers, which would mean UK is just Wales and England. Does anyone have concrete answer on that? I'm trying to find out from elsewhere if any of that's true, it paints a very different picture if it is

No such thing as a bad acid trip just someone freaking out, not really the time to be experimenting in drugs your not familiar with really. What a bellend

No such thing as a bad acid trip just someone freaking out, not really the time to be experimenting in drugs your not familiar with really. What a bellend

Quite. Always felt alcohol far more destructive.

As I've said previously, there are some very, very selfish twats round here

Did you say that your university would be used for coronavirus testing? If it is it will mean that the science department could be busy for months. I

Yeah, apparently we have a lab ready to go able to do 25000 tests per day. There are sectors of my workplace focused on the medical response to c19. It's a pretty research intensive place, so no doubt the labs will all be in full swing.

Did you say that your university would be used for coronavirus testing? If it is it will mean that the science department could be busy for months. I

Good to see the Police posting plenty of pics of checkpoints near beaches etc to stop the fuckwit army. I say bollocks to requesting they turn around and go home as the first option. If they are travelling because they are selfish fuckwits, then hit them the Max fine that can be handed out. No fucking around, if over 600 a people passing away a day from this virus is not enough for them to realise how bad this is then fuck 'em.

again watching from the window today, I can see cars with whole families in. I can see cars with dogs in the back, and loads of walking gear on the back seat, plus hampers and shit.

I went for a cycle this morning, and the back roads are quiet, except for the off boy racer able to travel at stupid speeds. Many roads seem quiet, and I am watching a busy main road. But the point remains it continues to have constant traffic on it. I genuinely don't have 10 seconds pass by without a car going past throughout the day, and that just seems wrong. Way too many.

My road is pretty much the same LJ. Where the fuck are all these people going? STAY AT HOME!

Yeah, apparently we have a lab ready to go able to do 25000 tests per day. There are sectors of my workplace focused on the medical response to c19. It's a pretty research intensive place, so no doubt the labs will all be in full swing.

My son thinks he we be involved in the testing at his university too.

If the "great" British public won't listen,just truncheon them in the face,they'll get the message,this isn't a practice it's really life and death

Back