• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

684 additional hospital deaths reported today.

I'm generalising a fair bit here, but it's worth noting as well that kids and younger people seem to cope very well. I've seen teenagers chat to each other from across the road, acting responsibly etc. Most of the selfish twattish behaviour seems to come from an older generation who really should know better.

Generalisations aren't usually helpful - there are twats of all ages. Haven't been out for a week (fortunate to have a big enough garden to get exercise in) & most round here,& we are an area with a higher age profile than many, are behaving sensibly. Will need to go out tomorrow for a bit of perishable stuff despite being :eek:ldboy: am more capable of doing that than many & have facemasks if I feel I need to use them.

Generalisations aren't usually helpful - there are twats of all ages. Haven't been out for a week (fortunate to have a big enough garden to get exercise in) & most round here,& we are an area with a higher age profile than many, are behaving sensibly. Will need to go out tomorrow for a bit of perishable stuff despite being :eek:ldboy: am more capable of doing that than many & have facemasks if I feel I need to use them.

That's it - clog up the shops/supermarkets at the weekend when those who can't go in the week have to!

Nope, I was recovering from an operation the day before and decided (all on my own) that it was in my best interests not to go due to health concerns.

Shit thought that was Norwich, got completely mixed up.

EUoZr2aWoAAjM76

EUoZr2bWoAAwMny

This man is absolutely pathetic.

EUoZr2aWoAAjM76

EUoZr2bWoAAwMny

I don't believe that that particular document is real... Although if he's said things like that to Schumer it wouldn't at all surprise me.

CNN's head reporter tweeted it, so...

EUoZr2aWoAAjM76

EUoZr2bWoAAwMny

Just been proof-reading my kids' school work on letters. Miles better than that nonsense, he has the mental age of a very young child. It'd be funny if the consequences weren't going to be so bad.

Interested in this Rear Admiral who is working 24 hours a day. Is he also Superman?

To add some balance. On the street I live on, the fuckwits are people around my age. One neighbour who seems to do at least 10 essential car journeys a day and another who has visitors (visitors that are incapable of opening a car door without denting mine....fuckers)

In the beautiful South round by me, those more affluent have a lovely way of defeating many of the controls that we are attempting to put in place with regards to travel, only being allowed to buy 6 eggs, 2 boxes of beer, only 2 bottles of vodka etc. Once they've got their daily limit, they go home, get changed into different clothes and switch to their 2nd and in some cases 3rd and 4th cars. Bless them

In the beautiful South round by me, those more affluent have a lovely way of defeating many of the controls that we are attempting to put in place with regards to travel, only being allowed to buy 6 eggs, 2 boxes of beer, only 2 bottles of vodka etc. Once they've got their daily limit, they go home, get changed into different clothes and switch to their 2nd and in some cases 3rd and 4th cars. Bless them

Mate, you'll never starve with that chip on your shoulder, keep it up, please, you make me smile !

When did these daily briefings become party political broadcasts?

Not a fan of Matt Hancock calling out Prem Footballers to "take a pay cut and do their bit". Why just footballers, Matt? I know it comes from Spurs and Newcastle saying they will apply for the 80% from the Government for their non playing staff but it just stinks of a bit of deflecting for me. Loads of clubs and players are doing their bit and will do more, just concentrate on being able to hit your testing goals and keeping the nation safe rather than calling out a small % of people because they earn a bit.

All a bit Cameron diving in on Jimmy Carr for tax dodging is this(then keeping schtum when people he knows get found out for doing the same)

Mate, you'll never starve with that chip on your shoulder, keep it up, please, you make me smile !
Not sure it's me being chippy mate

You may want to just ignore what I say instead of making snide comments, you're only winding yourself up.

Confirmed as real:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...ent-donald-j-trump-senator-charles-e-schumer/

That will actually stay in the archives forever, along with every single Tweet he's ever made as President. Someone is going to have a lot of fun looking through all that in 40-50 years.
It's really shocking stuff. Even his postage looks like a bad imitation.

I thought it was fake because I was almost certain that that wasn't the actual official heading for White House correspondence, but... It's been picked up by a lot of outlets now. Hard to ignore.

1839aea6-d3f6-4f57-bdc6-6736c9e88856.jpg

Should a man, who only 7 days ago was confirmed as having the virus and said he really ill and lost weight really be attending the opening of this hospital?

Seems a bit risky to me

Back