• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Italy beginning the slow descent to normality. Positive talk of antibody tests and vaccines etc. Light at the end of the tunnel.

Why have thy burnt it down? Because of the harm to health argument or are people just getting bored?

Because they ‘believe’ it harms health and causes Coronavirus. Morons.

Some old bloke had a go at me as I went around Asda this afternoon. All good in the queuing system outside (he was about four in front of me). I waited my turn to enter and by this time he had got to "meats". People ahead of me milling around the vegetables so I skirted around them and on the other side of the isle I went past him. Just passed his trolley and received a volley of abuse about did I think I couldn't catch it? Why did I walk so close to him? (Mate I'd have to be on top of the shelves to be further away) I'm a fucking disgrace and a health risk... Firstly mate, if you weren't moving slower that the ice flow everyone could get on with their shopping. Secondly there is no law against walking around a shop and thirdly, if you are so concerned about being infected why are you not wearing gloves and yet you have picked up 4 different packs of pork and chicken yet put them back on the shelf because you don't like the expiry date?

Fucking unreal...

Are people wearing masks and gloves over there?

I am starting to see a few over here with gloves (and am wearing them myself), but only spot 5-6 masks a day. I think that will increase a lot soon as more people work out how to make their own.

SA had just over 200 cases of the virus until yesterday when 59 were reported in a single nursing home. Total deaths here is still only 9.
Just come back from my weekly shop. A lot more than last week I'd say - masks rather than gloves. Also a lot more cars on the road at the same time

Why have thy burnt it down? Because of the harm to health argument or are people just getting bored?

Morrissey was prophetic when he wrote panic. I mean I know he really wasn't but it sounds good. People getting restless - they will hit out.

Wow. WTF. Are people actually that batshit mental as to believe Coronavirus is linked to the 5G networks?

Morrissey was prophetic when he wrote panic. I mean I know he really wasn't but it sounds good. People getting restless - they will hit out.
Peter Powell and Bruno Brookes are shitting themselves

if that becomes their anthem both Dave Jones's will be glad they left the area

Some old bloke had a go at me as I went around Asda this afternoon. All good in the queuing system outside (he was about four in front of me). I waited my turn to enter and by this time he had got to "meats". People ahead of me milling around the vegetables so I skirted around them and on the other side of the isle I went past him. Just passed his trolley and received a volley of abuse about did I think I couldn't catch it? Why did I walk so close to him? (Mate I'd have to be on top of the shelves to be further away) I'm a fucking disgrace and a health risk... Firstly mate, if you weren't moving slower that the ice flow everyone could get on with their shopping. Secondly there is no law against walking around a shop and thirdly, if you are so concerned about being infected why are you not wearing gloves and yet you have picked up 4 different packs of pork and chicken yet put them back on the shelf because you don't like the expiry date?

Fucking unreal...

Imagine the anti-social future that will unfold after this. Social distancing may become ingrained.

Back