• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff Away Build Up Thread

Classy.

Nearly put my back out cringing at that video. Embarrassing stuff.

It's always banter with Warnock, a bit like telling Craig Short to "break his fucking legs" about Bully.

I think there's probably some truth in Warnock's take on it, it all seemed very false what Morrison was saying. All too staged and cringeworthy, certainly didn't feel 100% genuine to me.

I think there's probably some truth in Warnock's take on it, it all seemed very false what Morrison was saying. All too staged and cringeworthy, certainly didn't feel 100% genuine to me.

I'm of the opinion it's genuine but it's the sort of thing you'd say to drinking cronies or in response to something they have said to you.

Having said that you wouldn't say it to Willy Boly, would you?

The players know each other and have a WhatsApp group and take the piss out of each other.

We do the same at work. Nothing story.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. The Derby players have probably sent similar videos back. Footballers in being immature cocks shocker.

Footballer in "I'm a tough guy" shocker.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Paddy's quite right, we are the better side.

We will need determination, cool heads and play off the front foot and we will be successful.

We will need to stay compact, and not give the ball away, if we go gungho Cardiff will hit us on the break. We will also need a good ref.
Hope we win, i'd settle for a draw. Can't afford to lose this one.

A little nervous but optimistic. Win and we're surely home, draw and we are still almost up, lose and we are still heavy favourites for promotion of not winning the league. From what I've seen of Cardiff we will have a lot of the ball but be under pressure from high crosses and long throes plus their hard running physical forward line, in the break. They rarely look convincing but score goals.

Cardiff are a solid Colin side whose togetherness has helped them foster some great results this season. However every side gets turned over. Man City at Wigan and Liverpool us at Villa so I am hoping it's our turn to dish it out tonight.

Not by a big enough margin that we should expect a walkover.

I don’t think anyone is expecting a walkover to be fair. This will be tough, very tough. But we can win

I woke up early this morning with similar nerves to the Wolves v Sheff Utd play off final, that's how important I think this game is. Mike Dean is going to need to be brave as I don't see them changing their tactics from last time so I expect players to be tripped, pulled back and assaulted whenever we try to break. Fortunately we have had plenty of other teams try this since (Preston being a good example) and we have still won.

If the ref stops that crap I think we win this but its going to be a war.

I am at a family gathering tonight but I shall have one eye and ear on my phone at all times, waiting for that tone to sound signalling a notification has arrived re the Cardiff game. In some ways, if I never hear one I would be reasonably happy, because that would mean a 0-0 draw. I'd take that!

Back