• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff Away Build Up Thread

I am at a family gathering tonight but I shall have one eye and ear on my phone at all times, waiting for that tone to sound signalling a notification has arrived re the Cardiff game. In some ways, if I never hear one I would be reasonably happy, because that would mean a 0-0 draw. I'd take that!

Oh :( Just realised I am out with family tonight :( :(

Was really looking forward to plonking in front of the TV tonight and watching it. It'll now be a battle to stop looking at my phone all evening.

Well, I had no signal from my Sky last night as it looks like the rams in the field next door have knocked it, so it looks like I’ll be down the pub if I can’t sort it.

Well, I had no signal from my Sky last night as it looks like the rams in the field next door have knocked it, so it looks like I’ll be down the pub if I can’t sort it.

Dirty tricks from Derby County?

This is an away game I am actualy going to attend! Chance to meet up with my Son who is at Uni down there. Hoping the game is better than the last one he witnessed with me, which was Blackburn at home last season. Only downside is I feel rough as fook today, thanks to a dodgy stomach bug that woke me up at 3am this morning. Should be an interesting drive

Enjoy Kenny (bar the roughness). I really wish I was going to this!

Now TV £7.99!!!

Thanks, I'll have a look.
A sports day pass is £7.99 however if you think your sky is going to be down for longer it might be worth considering a week pass as we have another game on telly. If you have a smart TV then you will either have, or have the ability to download the app for it. If you use the app on your telly and your internet is good you wont notice its being streamed. If you don't have a smart TV but do have a laptop and a spare HDMI cable then you can always link things up that way.

I use now TV quite a lot its great.

A sports day pass is £7.99 however if you think your sky is going to be down for longer it might be worth considering a week pass as we have another game on telly. If you have a smart TV then you will either have, or have the ability to download the app for it. If you use the app on your telly and your internet is good you wont notice its being streamed. If you don't have a smart TV but do have a laptop and a spare HDMI cable then you can always link things up that way.

The Birmingham game is more than a week away, though.

Just had a tenner on Cardiff at 21/10. That should virtually guarantee we get at least a draw :crossfingers:

My internet is 2mb. :icon_razz:

Penk - use your own Sky Go, which is....free?

Penk - use your own Sky Go, which is....free?

Tried this the weekend, but it kept crashing when it was loading. Might need to delete it and re-install it?

I can tether my phone to my I-pad so the internet speed isn't an issue.

Cant understand the bellends on social media who have been posting that we are already Champions and tonight doesnt matter? Fucking what? :spaz: :spaz: :spaz:

Yes we are the best team in the league, but we aren't flawless and we saw it at Villa Park, if the home team wants it enough and have worked out how to stifle our attack, then we can be exposed, especially at set pieces.

Cardiff will really want this, the atmosphere will be hostile and I dont have any faith in the ref. Without a doubt, this is the biggest game of the season and I am shitting it tbh.

Cant understand the bellends on social media who have been posting that we are already Champions and tonight doesnt matter? Fucking what? :spaz: :spaz: :spaz:

Yes we are the best team in the league, but we aren't flawless and we saw it at Villa Park, if the home team wants it enough and have worked out how to stifle our attack, then we can be exposed, especially at set pieces.

Cardiff will really want this, the atmosphere will be hostile and I dont have any faith in the ref. Without a doubt, this is the biggest game of the season and I am shitting it tbh.

We will want it just as much. We have a full team back. Win and we make Cardiff VERY nervous about holding on to second.

I am confident.

Back