• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves Academy Thread

We've only just signed Kilman I believe, from Maidenhead. Previously played futsal Internationally.

We've only just signed Kilman I believe, from Maidenhead. Previously played futsal Internationally.

I think he was classed at Maidenhead as a full back as well, and wasn’t really starting for them. Interesting to hear he looked good in the Coady role.

Nice one PQ nice to hear about the kids development some of those lads should go on to have decent careers maybe even for us.

Iorfa returns

DnEeqMWWsAIOEPe.jpg

You'd have to say that's a huge opportunity for Iorfa to show whether he still has any outside chance with us (probably not, only as Doc's cover until January)

Wolves are planning to increase their academy's budget six-fold as they look to rival the likes of Manchester City and Chelsea for the world's best young talent. (Sunday Mirror)

Seen a few reports of that - massive investment in coaching and scouting, offering an excellent education and relocation to bring really bright young talents to the club - it’s a great plan.

Wolves are planning to increase their academy's budget six-fold as they look to rival the likes of Manchester City and Chelsea for the world's best young talent. (Sunday Mirror)

Seen a few reports of that - massive investment in coaching and scouting, offering an excellent education and relocation to bring really bright young talents to the club - it’s a great plan.

Tie up with a good school close to Compton is an important part of this - not just about football as not all will make it to the top level so need to make sure that they have covered other life/education skills that they will need.

I would hope we wouldn't get involved with fee paying schools.

Micro played against some seriously good young Portuguese players in his school match for St Peter's last week. I would imagine they were the kids of one of our coaching staff, as there is no way Moutinho has 14-year-olds yet surely.

I would hope we wouldn't get involved with fee paying schools.

I heard RGS was planning to become a free school so they would no longer be fee paying other than boarding costs. Fees would be paid by the government instead.

Our money going to help the already privileged? Not for me thanks.

Back