• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Will we be in 4th by the end of December?

Andre

Reaction score
I think we will. Not saying we'll stay there but we will be there in a few weeks. ???????

Nah, with Spurs, City and Liverpool to play we aren't making up 6-7 points on Chelsea.

Okay guys, it's a long shot and I ain't going to put any money on it but we can get 9 points off Brighton, Spurs and Norwich

Chelsea's fixtures:

Everton (A)
Bournemouth (H)
Tottenham (A)
Southampton (H)
Arsenal (A)

I would think they're likely to get at least 10 points there.

Puts them on 39 and means we couldn't go past them even if we won every game.

It is a nice thought, but I don't think we will. I'm happy to be enjoying the brilliance of this squad, the solid performances, loving that we are fully deserving of the current 5th spot and even considering questions like "Can we be in the top 4?" rather than the kinda questions we were pondering a couple of years back.

Yeah, I was maybe getting a little over exuberant!

Well Chelsea are going to win 3 games minimum so pretty irrelevant what we do

Edit - DW already said this...

I would be happy to still be in the Top 7 after our run of Christmas games. A bonus would be to top our Europa group.

We'll see. I have been impressed with Lampard, I said on here before the season kicked off they would do fine. I think they have done better than I expected. But there is time for some wheels to wobble

Good chance we might be in fifth, but fourth is too much to ask.

Yeah, it probably is. Still think it's on the cards though

Chelsea's fixtures:

Everton (A)
Bournemouth (H)
Tottenham (A)
Southampton (H)
Arsenal (A)

source.gif

No way, Ill be very happy if were still in the top 6-7, we have spurs, manu and arsenal chasing us. Dont see chelsea dropping too many points either, they have an easier run than us

Back