• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Any. It has just been played on the radio and I've been nodding along whilst eating my lunch.[/QUOTE]

How the fuck can ya nod along to that !!!

It's HEAVY. It's incredibly aggressive. I love that.

Got to remember I have been listening to metal since Blizzard of Oz in 1981 and have got progressively heavier in my tastes since then. Jumping into the metal genre with Machine Head might be a bit of a shock to the system!

Reminds me of being at school when walkmen first came out. Find a kid who had never heard metal and let them listen to the first minute of Fight Fire With Fire by Metallica on full blast. Starts alright and they nod along as if it is pretty good, and then the guitars kick in and it was like a scene from Scanners!

Various bootlegs of Lou Reed concerts from 1972-2003, especially the 1973 'Berlin' tour. Some of the material is unbelievable! Now he's no longer with us, I expect to see much of this stuff 'cleaned up' and made generally available.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Re-Discovering some fantastic, classic 70's tracks......inc.

The Tubes - White Punks On Dope
The Rods - Do Anything You Wanna Do
The Ruts - Babylons Burning

Re-Discovering some fantastic, classic 70's tracks......inc.

The Tubes - White Punks On Dope
The Rods - Do Anything You Wanna Do
The Ruts - Babylons Burning

Never heard the first one. Have the other two on vinyl. Love and a Molotov cocktail by the Flys. Played it the other day.

Not a real fan of country music, (heard this in my bosses car when we all went out to lunch a few days ago) but the genre does come up with some imaginative song titles!

Not a real fan of country music, (heard this in my bosses car when we all went out to lunch a few days ago) but the genre does come up with some imaginative song titles!

I really did find that funnier than I should of! :icon_lol:

To the most spectacular thunderstorm I have ever heard.

Party favourites of the 70's.

Yeah, I know how to roll :headbang: :headbang: !

A real Benny Hill/Kenneth Williams song title :icon_lol:

Deleted a lot of songs off my ipod as I'm sick of hearing the same old crap. Told Mr Penguin to surprise me and fill it with stuff he thinks I will like.

So far listening to The Stranglers , Madness, Johnny Hates Jazz, Inxs , Erasure, Stray Cats.

:hmmm:

I'd have put some Aztec Camera on there.

In fact, get Spotify if you haven't Sooze! I can send you some awesome playlists. :)

Back