• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

I'd have put some Aztec Camera on there.

In fact, get Spotify if you haven't Sooze! I can send you some awesome playlists. :)

I haven't got it Dan, but think I will have to do so. Do your playlists consist of 80's stuff ?

Deleted a lot of songs off my ipod as I'm sick of hearing the same old crap. Told Mr Penguin to surprise me and fill it with stuff he thinks I will like.

So far listening to The Stranglers , Madness, Johnny Hates Jazz, Inxs , Erasure, Stray Cats.

:hmmm:

Toni Basil - Mickey .

He's just failed with that one .

Do you want me to 'have a word' with Mr P too?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Genesis - We Can't Dance

Heard it in my dad's car the other day and was instantly transported back to the 1990's (nothing to do with his driving). Borrowed his CD and imported it onto my iPod.

Shamed faced but cant stop playing Taylor Swifts Red album at the moment and David Guetta. However I have also been transfixed by Helen Jane Long and Ludovico Eyenaudi both classical pianists/ composers

Last edited by a moderator:
Einaudi is a phenomenon! Seen him twice now & he's awesome. Played in a time lapse to a friend last week whilst painting his flat. He absolutely loved it.

Moments Like This-The Afters

Penguins PlayOff Hockey Song. Which gives me goosebumps and makes me smile whenever I hear it even if it the cheesiest song you ever did hear :)

Last edited:
Isn't Life Wonderful - Andrea Doria, Alex D'Elia vs Ebop Allstars. Fantastic.

Walk in the kitchen and hear A Dustland Fairytale - The Killers :)

At the same time walk into the lounge and hear Counting Stars - OneRepublic

:) Torn !!

Could have sworn that said Stone Temple Pilots... :)

Could have sworn that said Stone Temple Pilots... :)

Haha you spotted my school boy error! Ironically it was only when STP came on as the next song that I realised my gaffe and quickly changed it! It sounds like an STP song anyway :)

Back