• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Nuno Espirito Santo

pippo.jpg

I dont know if this was released in English but here is a Booker that any Mendes Brotherwood club fan should real. Try to google it.

With respect we've seen way more of Helder Costa in first team football than you have.

With respect we've seen way more of Helder Costa than you have.

That is true sir. And as i said i know he is a better player today. Still i dont think he has enough for premier league for exemple. 15M outside the english market (in which players cost way more than they should) is a ton of money. We paid half that for Di Maria, Gaitan, Zivkovic, and other way more talented wingers.

Your accounts tell a different story to the one you've painted. You seem to be listed on the stock exchange with the major owners a couple of American funds and you regularly raise capital. These companies are regulated funds so I can't see how your ownership is dodgy. Again I don't know but from what you're saying none of these things ring true. A listed company (your club) needs to file accounts so people can't take money out unless you are accusing the funds that own them of fraud?

If you're going to assert things then you really must back them up otherwise you just look like the type of fan who hates the way the club is run. You've just won the league I'd have thought you'd be at least a little bit happy.

You're wrong about Costa too but then I think that's more to do with you not understanding the inflated prices in England.

The market is crazy all over Europe in relation to a few years back - John Brooks has just moved to Wolfsburg for €20m for instance, he's a bang average centre half. You signed Di Maria in 2007, transfer fee inflation has been off the scale since then.

Matt Ritchie cost Newcastle £12m a year ago and he isn't fit to lace Helder's boots.

The market is crazy all over Europe in relation to a few years back - John Brooks has just moved to Wolfsburg for €20m for instance, he's a bang average centre half. You signed Di Maria in 2007, transfer fee inflation has been off the scale since then.

Matt Ritchie cost Newcastle £12m a year ago and he isn't fit to lace Helder's boots.

Other english clubs are no example. I can give you more recent examples: cervi, zivkovic..

English market is very inflated because rest of europe clubs know they will pay no matter what. Benfica sold Guedes to PSG for 30M. Renato Sanches to Bayern for 35M. Yesterday City paid 40M for our GK! Does it make any sense? United is about to pay 35M for Lindelof. A CB.

Other english clubs are no example. I can give you more recent examples: cervi, zivkovic..

Look at where you're signing those players from though. Rosario Central and Partizan Belgrade. No-one who has played exclusively in Argentinian and Serbian football is going to command a massive fee. They need to prove themselves in major European football first.

Helder had done that to an extent with Monaco so his reputation was such that we were always going to have to pay a high fee for him. Fortunately, as I say, he is already worth way more than what we paid. Trust me, if he goes then we'll make a ton on the deal.

English market is very inflated because rest of europe clubs know they will pay no matter what. Benfica sold Guedes to PSG for 30M. Renato Sanches to Bayern for 35M. Yesterday City paid 40M for our GK! Does it make any sense? United is about to pay 35M for Lindelof. A CB.

No...I'm pretty sure your accounts will show that they were sold for e3m, e3.5m and e4m that Mendes has bought a yacht for e94.5m :p

Not sure if thats really true. Pjaca cost Juventus 23M, directly from Croatia.

Being a Mendes player and being sold to a premier league club, im sure you will make money out of it. I wish him all the best like I do to all players that came out of our academy.

Of course, we never know the real values when it comes to Mendes. But thats a different story.

Its sad but most likely true.
I think you'll have to forgive us if we look at Nuno's record rather than trust an unsubstantiated conspiracy theory.

One thing is for certain. He is there so better get used to it. For starters here is the system he likes as shown on a press conferência.

nuno_faz_um_desenho4930bf29_base.jpg

One thing is for certain. He is there so better get used to it. For starters here is the system he likes as shown on a press conferência.

View attachment 1732
That's not a press conference,it's when he was on Danny bakers team on win,lose or draw,and he was trying to show the entrance to the underworld,they got all the difficult questions that week

Your accounts tell a different story to the one you've painted. You seem to be listed on the stock exchange with the major owners a couple of American funds and you regularly raise capital. These companies are regulated funds so I can't see how your ownership is dodgy. Again I don't know but from what you're saying none of these things ring true. A listed company (your club) needs to file accounts so people can't take money out unless you are accusing the funds that own them of fraud?

If you're going to assert things then you really must back them up otherwise you just look like the type of fan who hates the way the club is run. You've just won the league I'd have thought you'd be at least a little bit happy.

You're wrong about Costa too but then I think that's more to do with you not understanding the inflated prices in England.

Well i know my club acounts very well thank you very much. First of all, we dont have owners. Only 49 % of the stocks are on the market. 51% belong to the club, so the future of the club is decided by its paying members only.

We have elections every 4 years. And you need 25 years of membership to run.

And believe me.. In Portugal there are 1001 ways to do things that dont show up on filled accounts.

Good luck with NES. A middle of the Park manager, not world class and not awful.

Good luck with NES. A middle of the Park manager, not world class and not awful.

If that's what he is at the top level then he'll be world class down here.

World class managers don't come to Championship clubs & awful ones shouldn't be employed by them (though we have done our share of that)

Think that I will reserve judgement till I see what he does

Back