• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Nuno Espirito Santo

Marshall and Silvio wouldn't have the engine to play as wingbacks, I wouldn't trust Doherty to do that job any more than I'd trust Prince Phillip on a cultural visit to China.

3-4-3 is in vogue but we'd need so many new players all over the place to make it even vaguely viable.
When I feel sorry for Lambert I think of that 5 at the back first half formation against Rotherham with Saiss playing the quarterback role with no options and Coady and Saville at wing back and suddenly my pity drains away

If Carlsberg did birthday presents...

Fucking well chuffed at this appointment.

Really happy with this one - especially as he's apparently insistent on a passing style - I'm a big fan of teams that pass and move, and have technical ability, I'd love to see us develop that way.

They can still press, and run a lot if course, and show some pashun...

Nuno? Someone is paying back to Mendes a favour!

equipaTecnica_2016-2017_RuiPedroSilva_thumb.png

Assistant - Rui Pedro Silva

equipaTecnica_2016-2017_RuiBarbosa_thumb.png

GK coach - Rui Barbosa

347378_med__20160718104335_antonio_dias.png

Fitness coach - Antonio Dias

Well that's a start: a fitness coach that looks fit

Tony Daley was a fat knacker? The state of him....

Or Norman is actually a 15 year old girl...

Clearly hasn't seen Tony Daley then, the guy is a beast.

Champions League last year - some decent results for Porto and theri coaching team is now at Wolves. Bloody hell... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016–17_UEFA_Champions_League

It really is mind-boggling that we have got that Porto coaching team at Wolves!

As for the comment I saw a little earlier "Nuno? Someone is paying back to Mendes a favour!"... I think it is Mendes who has done US a huge favour! There is no way we should be able to attract a manager with that pedigree at the moment with where we are

Back