• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Nuno Espirito Santo

While I am sure we all appreciate the great job Nuno is doing at Wolves, he really must learn to control his emotions. Sent to the stands yet again is just not good enough. He has a responsibility and should be setting an example to the players.

Bollocks, give me someone who shows they care.

No idea what Nuno did to get sent to the stands, but happy with his display of emotion as it was a game that justified that.

If he had celebrated like that right in front of the BC crowd when the winner went in then criticism would be justified, but he was away from the crowd in the stand. By the time he had done his pitch side interview & come to celebrate with us the rest of the stadium was virtually deserted anyway.

No idea what Nuno did to get sent to the stands, but happy with his display of emotion as it was a game that justified that.

If he had celebrated like that right in front of the BC crowd when the winner went in then criticism would be justified, but he was away from the crowd in the stand. By the time he had done his pitch side interview & come to celebrate with us the rest of the stadium was virtually deserted anyway.

From what Nuno said he stood outside of his technical area

He encroached on the Bristol technical area when we had the free kick on the edge of the box. I think he was arguing it was a penalty.

Frank, we are 10 - repeat TEN - points clear at the top of the league, thanks in large part to a man who has transformed our club. Yesterday I stumbled across the "1-2 Crying Game" thread. It should still be on page 1, so go back and read it and then you'll see why we quite like a bit of passion in our manager. And Happy New Year to you, and to all Wolves fans everywhere

Nuno said last night that he was dismissed because he put a foot on the pitch?

His passion for the club is something we have been missing for a while. Mick had it, and Nuno has taken it to another level. I'd love to know what the Bristol Directors had been saying prior to our comeback.

With the style he is embedding, not only is he getting the best out of players we thought couldn't perform at the current level, he is also ensuring we will encorporate better players into the side accustomed to this style of play to progress in the top flight and not just survive.

Pride, Passion and Success. What's not to like?

While I am sure we all appreciate the great job Nuno is doing at Wolves, he really must learn to control his emotions. Sent to the stands yet again is just not good enough. He has a responsibility and should be setting an example to the players.

Frank, behave yourself.

I feel the players have fed off the emotion and passion shown by Nuno. He was sent to the stands because he stepped out of his technical area and spoke to Bristol's staff. He said that he wasn't abusive but obviously the 4th Official involved the ref who felt his action to send him off was necessary.

Nuno's real passion and emotion were shown at the final whistle and I really enjoyed seeing it and while Nuno was ushered through the sliding doors behind the Director's box, he was followed by a jubilant Jeff Shi holding his Wolves scarf above his head. Great stuff.

What a team. What a club. COYW

I'd say he's setting a great example to the players; they're currently walking the league.

To say he has to control his emotions is absolute nonsense. Look at his post-match interviews, for example, he's always a true gentleman in the face of what has often been some pretty brutal treatment of his players from the opposition.

Keep it up, Nuno.

Really clutching at a straw to be angry about here Franky

Really clutching at a straw to be angry about here Franky

I try to treat Frank as Keef does his people who buy a day ticket on his bus just for the company, with sympathy. Maybe he's lonely and just wants somebody to talk to.

Can we quit with the unnecessary comments please.

Yup just not comments set out to get a reaction from a specific posters.

If the highlight of my New Years Eve is having to be a Hitler on a forum I may have to hang myself....

Yup just not comments set out to get a reaction from a specific posters.

If the highlight of my New Years Eve is having to be a Hitler on a forum I may have to hang myself....
Clearly you're not a member of the 'Grammar Gestapo'.

No need to go that far......a gentle Indian burn in self flagellation?

I might just watch Graham Norton....that will be similar to ending it all

Norton is alright man. Good host. He's come a long way since Carnal Knowledge on ITV in the mid 90s which other than Babushka, is possibly the worst quiz show I've ever seen.

Don't hang yourself, I don't want to drink on my own on Tuesday.

Back