• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Nuno Espirito Santo

Not being pedantic, but by going onto the pitch he must have left his technical area.
That's a given. By different, I meant it would be more serious in the ref's eyes than just stepping outside his area.

I also think the ref sent him off not for that but something else. He may have told Nuno it was for coming on the pitch but likely was for being too aggressive.

I wish refs would just let managers get on with it though. There's no need to keep sending them to the stands. Managers are going to get passionate as their jobs are on the line. Refs can't relate to this as they are protected to the hilt and very rarely get demoted or worse.

There was no need to send Parkinson and Nuno off earlier in the season just for a bit of handbags and finger pointing. Same with Warnock because he questions the ref's decisions and gets angry about it.

I try to treat Frank as Keef does his people who buy a day ticket on his bus just for the company, with sympathy. Maybe he's lonely and just wants somebody to talk to.

I don't need sympathy, and I am certainly not lonely. And unlike yourself I can conduct a conversation without resorting to abuse.

About time dugouts were moved to opposite sides of the halfway line, I suspect though that the TV companies don't mind the circus.

Prior to doing his coaching badges and growing marvellous facial hair, Nuno was the lead role in Game On during the 1990s.

DSnlTT7XcAUV0Jl.jpg

The FA said: ‘Wolves manager Nuno Espirito Santo has been charged with misconduct following his sending off during the game against Bristol City on 30 December 2017. He has until 6pm on 5 January 2018 to respond.’

Is it for his sending off or his goal reaction in the stands?

Prior to doing his coaching badges and growing marvellous facial hair, Nuno was the lead role in Game On during the 1990s.

Lusitania Television ??? (refrains from obvious gag and considers oneself morally superior :) )

And 5 years ago this week this guy was appointed. The key WORD is 'with quality'...

And now Dean Saunders will explain in his second language how he lost 2-0 at Brighton with Roger Johnson and Jamie O'Hara in the team...

Edit - and mine!

However much pain Saunders caused us, it was a price worth paying for Nuno

Also

https://youtu.be/9yD9rA4kBs4

It's not just what he's doing in terms of results. It's his entire persona. Focussed. Devoted. Thoughtful.

Is he married? (Asking for a friend)

And now Dean Saunders will explain in his second language how he lost 2-0 at Brighton with Roger Johnson and Jamie O'Hara in the team...

In his very first game, all we did was lump the fucking ball at Jake fucking Cassidy. And our goal came from a massive hopeful lump into the box.

That verdict thread on here...

And 5 years ago this week this guy was appointed. The key WORD is 'with quality'...

NO, FUCKING NO, NO, NO.

I lasted thirty seconds and then cut my ears off to stop the nightmare.

Enthralled by watching the Nuno masterclass - I still sometimes find it hard to believe he's our manager now.

Back