• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Nuno Espirito Santo

As a Portuguese and Benfiquista, I was skeptical about NES signing for Wolves after some of his failings in Porto. However, this has turned into a very pleasant surprise. Really happy with how this turned out.

So are we, my friend, so are we.

Very few of us on here are old enough to remember the Wolves REAL glory days of the 1950s, although we have many posters who remember the late 1960s to mid 1970s side which was also great. We are definitely playing our best stuff since the 1970S side and who knows, we may go past them and challenge for our best period ever if this keeps going. Early days yet, but Nuno is an OUTSTANDING manager for us, and the football we now play is a joy to behold

Nuno has surpassed my wildest dreams in terms of what he has done so far. Our football is entertaining, we score goals, round pegs in round holes not to even mention how the coaching has improved our existing players. Hard to believe I would have been happy keeping Lambert at the end of last season, shame on me.

I have never has so much faith in a manager and it's bloody marvellous.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I'm actually sad that I can't follow Wolves more. Games don't go on tv and I can't afford the Wolves TV 5£ per game :(

Especially since it looks like we play so good. Darn!

If this continues, I am pretty sure you won't have too many problems next season.

In addition to what he's done with Doherty, Coady etc, let us also note the drastic improvement/work he's done with Cav. We could generally all see Cav had a huge amount of talent, but it appeared sporadically.
This season, he's a fucking demon. Works ridiculously hard for the team, and celebrates everyones success.
I'm starting to think Nuno is dumbledore...

Probably more down to the depth in the squad. Cav knows his levels drop and he is on the bench and Costa is in

In addition to what he's done with Doherty, Coady etc, let us also note the drastic improvement/work he's done with Cav. We could generally all see Cav had a huge amount of talent, but it appeared sporadically.
This season, he's a fucking demon. Works ridiculously hard for the team, and celebrates everyones success.
I'm starting to think Nuno is dumbledore...

Sako did the same and I think Cav will only get better.

While I am sure we all appreciate the great job Nuno is doing at Wolves, he really must learn to control his emotions. Sent to the stands yet again is just not good enough. He has a responsibility and should be setting an example to the players.

Zero chance of that happening.

Nuno's Assistant has 2 wins running the team in his absence....

If getting promoted comes with Nuno annoying the Prawn Sandwich brigade a couple more times then so be it.

Please excuse my french but I don't give a fuck if he keeps delivering results like this season.

I think his passion is great, especially considering the Portuguese media said he had none.

Yeah, he wants to win above all. Good on him

Our two Portuguese posters said he was a bit static on the sidelines as well and didn't show his emotions,wonder what's changed then? He may have to say sorry to Jeff for shoving him as well,and Jeff seems to getting more excitable as well

He's brilliant. It's like Holloway beating his chest but instead of shouting "heart" he's shouting smart tactics.

While I am sure we all appreciate the great job Nuno is doing at Wolves, he really must learn to control his emotions. Sent to the stands yet again is just not good enough. He has a responsibility and should be setting an example to the players.

Absolutely - there is no place for emotions in the game if football. Or something.

Back