• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

I wouldn't want to bet on that. Trump is epically stupid but Putin is a psychopath.

I don't like fracking.

I also don't see the two choices as mutually exclusive.

I wouldn't want to bet on that. Trump is epically stupid but Putin is a psychopath.

But a very intelligent one. I'd put him closer to a megalomaniac. Only reason I wouldn't put him in this category is that one of the characteristics is thinking you're more important than you are problem is he's probably the second most important person on the planet.

Sean Spicer plumbing the depths in his hunt for a new low.

"Hitler didn't use chemical weapons".

I guess Zyklon B doesn't count then...

Spicer also called the concentration camps 'Holocaust centers'.

What the actual fuck.....??

Might be an idea if somebody with a brain suggested that any who have stockpiles of chemical weapons are accountable if they are expended regardless of whether a stray bombs hits them or they are dropped from the sky etc. All Assad has to say is come and get them and it puts Trump in a difficult position where he cannot false flag the situation.

Might be an idea if somebody with a brain suggested that any who have stockpiles of chemical weapons are accountable if they are expended regardless of whether a stray bombs hits them or they are dropped from the sky etc. All Assad has to say is come and get them and it puts Trump in a difficult position where he cannot false flag the situation.

Correct. Hence why Assad is culpable.

If you found a kilo of cocaine in your garden and kept it , regardless of whether you used it you're guilty of possession unless you report the find to police as soon as practicable.

Correct. Hence why Assad is culpable.

If you found a kilo of cocaine in your garden and kept it , regardless of whether you used it you're guilty of possession unless you report the find to police as soon as practicable.

Ah .. in my dreams.

It's all very false flaggish to me - especially given the fact that Assad was giving the rebels an arse kicking. Apparently the rebels have chemical weapons too.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...ative-about-syrian-chemical-incident-question

And if the rebels have it then I worry that there is no certainty that Trump has bombed the correct party.

And if the rebels have it then I worry that there is no certainty that Trump has bombed the correct party.

I'm just trying to work out why they don't like Assad or what the basis is of the yanks actually liking somebody. Inevitably Iran is most in their cross-hairs and an invitation to join the Zionist central banking cartel.

I'm just trying to work out why they don't like Assad or what the basis is of the yanks actually liking somebody. Inevitably Iran is most in their cross-hairs and an invitation to join the Zionist central banking cartel.

Assad has an awful human rights record allegedly

Sean Spicer plumbing the depths in his hunt for a new low.

"Hitler didn't use chemical weapons".

I guess Zyklon B doesn't count then...

He also made the point that the USA didn't use chemical weapons in WWII.

No, they just dropped 2 nuclear bombs. That's much better. No horrific consequences as a result of those at all.

Back